Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

Troyad21 wrote: »
    Can I buy a ticket on Saturday if I can't make it Sunday though?!?!
    Yep, ya sure can.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

Hey Damo

I might be up tomorrow, probably only for a half day

Are the reduced prices only for Sunday?

giggsy664 wrote: »
    Hey Damo

I might be up tomorrow, probably only for a half day

Are the reduced prices only for Sunday?
    No Saturday is normal rates and gaming and Sunday is for the Childline charity.
    Hope to see you over the weekend.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

hey damo i was goin sat but ill go sunday now:)

my cousin lost his glock last week!did anyone hand one in?:confused::confused:

one of the lads is going tomoro that i orderd bitter ends off.do you mind if he can leave it with you and i can get it off of you on sunday?

andy

hey damo i was goin sat but ill go sunday now:)

my cousin lost his glock last week!did anyone hand one in?:confused::confused:

one of the lads is going tomoro that i orderd bitter ends off.do you mind if he can leave it with you and i can get it off of you on sunday?

andy
    Fair play to ya Andy, Sunday will make a diference to the kids that need childline. So good move on your behalf.
    No pistol found that I'm aware of yet and yes he can leave the Bitter ends with me . See ya Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Great games today! :D

New game was good craic. Was a pleasure to play with the reapers.

Go red team! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Daz R1

Go red team today ;)

New Grid ref game was good although I got lashed out of it a load of times in the base after shouting HIT and red medic about 50 times :( !

Hope there was loads raised for childline :D

A Big Thank you
    Thanks to all who came out today for the Childline Fundraiser. It was a super day from our viewpoint for gaming and for charity.
    Thanks to Derek in MIA , Tony in Eirsoft, Ian and Alan in The Camo Shop and Kev (who is nothing to do with airsoft, but still donated) A bottle of fine wine for the raffle prizes.
    Most thanks to the guys who bought extra tickets for the raffle and all the marshals for their time.

I'm pleased to announce that we raised €1,043 for Childline.

Fcuk the recession... Airsoft will lead the way...All the way.
    Thanks,
    Damian.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

wow thats an impressive haul!i was glad to be apart of this today!
    even in these hard times us airsofters can stop and think about others!:):):):)

damien that new grid game is great!I hope to play that again!
    in some parts as the medic i should of brought a book as one of the lads said:pac::pac::pac:

go red team!:D:D

see ya in the next few weeks.
    Andy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 reaper 1

Great to hear that much money was raised for a good cause . Fair play to the lads at redbarn for running the event .

SUPER DAYS GAMING :Dthe multi objective game is the way forward bringing team tactics into airsoft is what was missing . Well done to all the yellow team good battle at the end in the new field . Super team work from all the reds was a pleasure gaming with yous .

Cheers lads:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DagReaper

Well done lads great day as usual, new game was excellent great to see people putting on there thinking caps, and hunting the yellow captain was great.
    Good to outcome on the funds for Child line.
    Great Play by Bought teams

DagReaper wrote: »
    Well done lads great day as usual, new game was excellent great to see people putting on there thinking caps, and hunting the yellow captain was great.
    Glad you enjoyed it, we hope for more of those style games to creap in on our weekends.
    The Thinking Mans Airsoft...lol.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

yeah great gaming.. a good change to the usual games,, but hunting the yellow captain,, when did that happen ?. good craic with both teams no handbags . more games like that red barn well done. B

• Registered Users Posts: 38 WarMachine

Well Done Red team on Sundays Gaming.

Thanks to Red Barn For a great days Gaming and well done in raising the money for ChildLine.

Keep up the Goodwork

see u again soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 sniper79

ye great games on sunday that new game was great and it was great for how much we made. lets go yellow team we were good to lads where's the pictures from the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Like the others said Sunday was a brilliant day,great to see that a lots of money was made for Childline.
    The new part of the site looks brilliant considering you only did that in two weeks,i wonder what it will look like when its fully finished :rolleyes::).
    Thanks to the Damo,Niel,Ronan and the other marshals and i hope to be back up for more games soon.
    Oh and thanks to Airsoft Pics for the key-rings :).

Aaron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 sniper79

alright lad is there Anny pictures of sunday yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭chakav

Many bodies going to be there on Sunday. 4/5 lads looking for a bit of craic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭markomongo

Expect three Operators and up to 4 virgins...some fresh meat for you! Being dying to get to the site for a while now. See you all tomorrow. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

good games today as per usual! attacking the courtyard was especially fun.

one of the lads gave my dad his business card/contact card thingy (which my dad lost 2 seconds later :rolleyes:) so if your reading this, pm me your details and I'll pass them on :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭PEP_C

You guys open on Saturday?

PEP_C wrote: »
    You guys open on Saturday?
    We sure are... although I'm not so sure it'll be very dry out this weekend, so better pack gortex or poncho:D

Just a reminder to players that the Clocks go back one hour on Saturday night/Sunday morning.
    Mind you might be good for those slightly tardy players if they don't know about it...lol:D
    See ya all at the weekend.

A big thanks to all those who braved the crazy wind and weather today. Great play and sportmanship by one and all.
    Bending BB's today for sure.:D

Don't forget clocks go back an hour tonight.....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭hitman_

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Don't forget clocks go back an hour tonight.....;)

Thanks bud. Good to see you back safely from the US.
    Hitman/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭buzzymcg

Is the site going to be open tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

are you open tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

opss i mean today

• Advertisement

buzzymcg wrote: »
    Is the site going to be open tomorrow?
    deco nate wrote: »