Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

ah well enjoy your day off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭tango9

Great day Sunday guy's loved the rolling mission.

Whats the web address where the photos were to be published....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭SligoAirsoft

Cheers for saturday lads. The weather held off and it was good crack with the lads court yard and new field games were really good fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Torik

Saturday was a great days gaming one of the best so far and the sportsmanship showed by all certainly added to it as did the cooperative weather which made things that bit more interesting :D. A video from now 3 or 4 weeks ago is being put together using all the stuff we have and I mean to have it up as soon as possible. Look forward to seeing you all again soon, oh and where do I get good compact mesh goggles and decent masks (not the big stupid plastic things mind).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Wigglez

Torik wrote: »
    Saturday was a great days gaming one of the best so far and the sportsmanship showed by all certainly added to it as did the cooperative weather which made things that bit more interesting :D. A video from now 3 or 4 weeks ago is being put together using all the stuff we have and I mean to have it up as soon as possible. Look forward to seeing you all again soon, oh and where do I get good compact mesh goggles and decent masks (not the big stupid plastic things mind).

yea same from me,saturday was great i might be a bit late to say it but ah well,well played on both sides,at least the weather was good,im goin to have a six pack like rambo in the 80's if i keep on usein the S.A.W, its a fatty but its great haha

• Advertisement

Wigglez wrote: »
    yea same from me,saturday was great i might be a bit late to say it but ah well,well played on both sides,at least the weather was good,im goin to have a six pack like rambo in the 80's if i keep on usein the S.A.W, its a fatty but its great haha

hah well they are heavy enough alright and the more weight you have to carry the more it strains :cool:. that little run of mine from one end of the field to the mortar pit was a barrel load of fun (even more when I realized everyone else was tied down back up the field an I was on my own lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Necron99

Sunday was a fantastic day of Airsoft, great sportsmanship by both sides!
    Had a blast

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mcrdotcom

My friend is heading out to Red Barn at the weekend sometime...I might join him...Are you open on Saterday for halloween? And if so is anyone heading up?

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

mcrdotcom wrote: »
    My friend is heading out to Red Barn at the weekend sometime...I might join him...Are you open on Saterday for halloween? And if so is anyone heading up?
    We sure are, ya never know who might be there but we'll certainly be shootin some BB's. Might even get out to shoot, myself.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 reaper 1

Still afraid to come out shooting with the real airsofters on Sunday Damo ? We'l get a couple of Leaner stickers for u so the lads go easy on u .

• Advertisement

reaper 1 wrote: »
    Still afraid to come out shooting with the real airsofters on Sunday Damo ? We'l get a couple of Leaner stickers for u so the lads go easy on u .
    lol... :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:....bite me!
    I'm gonna gear up and hunt you down on Sunday...:D.
    Reaper 1 on my hit list.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mcrdotcom

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    We sure are, ya never know who might be there but we'll certainly be shootin some BB's. Might even get out to shoot, myself.:D

Cool, I'll see what im up to!

dont make me laugh, your an awl lad now. ul end up needing a hip operation if you try to keep up with us :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

mcrdotcom wrote: »
    Cool, I'll see what im up to!

You had best be up to airsoft :)

Dobs, what are the opening hours?

Also, donuts?

dont make me laugh, your an awl lad now. ul end up needing a hip operation if you try to keep up with us :D
    Your seriously looking for an Ass whoopin..... And if I'm not too hung over on Sunday you'll get it.:D
    giggsy664 wrote: »

Dobs, what are the opening hours?

Also, donuts?
    Gates open at 9.15 and close 10.00
    Doughnuts you say..... its always D-Day on Saturday:pac::pac::pac::pac::D

Your seriously looking for an Ass whoopin..... And if I'm not too hung over on Sunday you'll get it.:D

I'm too tired for tomorrow. I'll head up next weekend

Haven't been up in ages. Heard ye got a new area on the site.

Hung over ..... Lol ul be at home Saturday nite with ur hot cocco and slippers hopin the fireworks stop soon cos there to loud . What's this u say about the thunder B's. "THERE TO LOUD" :P

If you and Dobby could stop pulling at each others hair for just a minute perhaps you's would like to see the latest videos. Our work and my production would for these not have been possible without Wes airpics@live.ie and Martin who did some of our filming as well so kudos to both of ye.
    the first is a collection of little mistakes and "moments" I thought were worth a closer look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL_69pW00DA&feature=channel

the 2nd is another action compilation with music enjoy all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TupP2bh07M

Is the up stairs in the loft open yet?

as an aside I think the Steel wind thing the second video I think itl do wonders for some peoples publicity :D:D
    Is the up stairs in the loft open yet?

Was last time I was there a week ago so I would hope it still is :)

• Advertisement

Good videos .

On another note where your you today dobby . You may blame the weather but we really know you were running scared .

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xxboylarzxx

great vids!i didnt know you caught my little mistake on video:P i apologise for the language if that was me:)
    (sounds alot like torik though:L:L:L
    i should be up this saturday!i pulled my groin at the charity day so i was talking it handy over the past few weeks!

till then!

andy

Good videos .

On another note where your you today dobby . You may blame the weather but we really know you were running scared .
    Fair play to the Reaper Seals Div. you certainly needed your water wings for Sundays gaming.
    I on the other hand caught up on some very needed sleep. I'll shoot ya next week for sure,...lol:D;).

Hey Al,
    Can't look at those videos.. 'Must have Javascript off or not have the latest flash player installed' Keep gettin this error msg.
    Tried loads of things but to no avail, so whenever I get a look I'll compliment ya, but I'm sure its to your usual high standards.
    Thanks.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

works ok with firefox,but you tube was down yesterday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭blacon9

Trying to find a contact phone number for you Dobby, can you PM me one?

Looking to sort out a trip with DCU Airsoft Society to Red Barn.

blacon9 wrote: »
    Trying to find a contact phone number for you Dobby, can you PM me one?

Looking to sort out a trip with DCU Airsoft Society to Red Barn.
    PM inbound.:D

Hey Al,
    Can't look at those videos.. 'Must have Javascript off or not have the latest flash player installed' Keep gettin this error msg.
    Tried loads of things but to no avail, so whenever I get a look I'll compliment ya, but I'm sure its to your usual high standards.
    Thanks.:D
    Either that or someone spiked your cocoa :P

likely its just youtube being a crap again thats nothing new, try load it from channel or from video itself, check all your settings as well to be sure but of course its up to standard lol. anyone else having trouble?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 l CaESaR l

Great vids Torik. Really like the 2nd one.

I'm looking forward to getting back into airsoft this saturday, I've really missed playing these past few weeks anyway see you all on sat :D

Philip

• Advertisement

l CaESaR l wrote: »
    Great vids Torik. Really like the 2nd one.

I'm looking forward to getting back into airsoft this saturday, I've really missed playing these past few weeks anyway see you all on sat :D

Philip

Thanks glad ye like em they seem to be doing well alright enough and I may make my way up on Saturday to do some filming but dont know yet off hand, will have to see :cool:

Al

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement