Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Shane O Mak

Lookin forward to gettin back at it. been to long now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 l CaESaR l

Torik wrote: »
    Thanks glad ye like em they seem to be doing well alright enough and I may make my way up on Saturday to do some filming but dont know yet off hand, will have to see :cool:

Al

No problem and hope you do, the team wont be the same without you :rolleyes::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RorTHorN

If you and Dobby could stop pulling at each others hair for just a minute perhaps you's would like to see the latest videos. Our work and my production would for these not have been possible without Wes airpics@live.ie and Martin who did some of our filming as well so kudos to both of ye.
    the first is a collection of little mistakes and "moments" I thought were worth a closer look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pL_69pW00DA&feature=channel

the 2nd is another action compilation with music enjoy all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TupP2bh07M
    Excellent vids Al. Top notch production!!!

Darrell

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

do you still have blaster bbs for sale on site for sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

Audie Murphy for you .... no:D, for everyone else yes;)
    Joking aside we do and I'll make sure to put some aside for you especially:p cause there aren't many bottles left after today.

Thanks to all those who played today, especially the 'new to airsoft' group of girls and lads. Excellent playing for never having held aeg's before.Glad you enjoyed yourselves.

See ya all tomorrow for some BB swapping. (Shano , I've gassed up the pistol just to shoot you in the ass:D)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Torik

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Joking aside we do and I'll make sure to put some aside for you especially:p cause there aren't many bottles left after today.

Thanks to all those who played today, especially the 'new to airsoft' group of girls and lads. Excellent playing for never having held aeg's before.Glad you enjoyed yourselves.

See ya all tomorrow for some BB swapping. (Shano , I've gassed up the pistol just to shoot you in the ass:D)

Sounds like a good day today alright Dobby, meself an the bro will be up on Sat the 21st so I'll expect the red carpet rolled out :P and interesting people (these regulars get boring :D ).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 reaper 1

Yea sure you'll need the glasses on so .
    Are you actually goin to show up this time or will u melt if it rains .:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Be up tomorrow with a few hawks, looking forward to it :)

reaper 1 wrote: »
    Yea sure you'll need the glasses on so .
    Are you actually goin to show up this time or will u melt if it rains .:cool:
    I'll have you know , rain never stopped me from playing its the consumption of too much drink. Hope to see you guys tomorrow, I'll even wear my Brittish DPM to make ye feel at home...lol:D..... Cadpat says Dagger!
    TheDoc wrote: »
    Be up tomorrow with a few hawks, looking forward to it :)
    Looking forward to seein you guys , should be some good team gaming tomorrow. We'll hopefully get some ammo restricted games in aswell..:)

what a great days gaming.. yellow team unstoppable....blitzkrieg in red barn ... go yellow team. 4 out of 4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

great day today
    Thanks Lads

Death to Lava

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Just up at Red Barn for the first time today with DCU Airsoft. Had a great time.
    It's a lovely site. Really enjoyed the simple woodland with the two bases, fun for sneaking around.
    The courtyard was great too, despite it being a lake today because of the rain.

Great site and good craic overall. Damien was dead sound and I can't wait to go back.

Anyone who's never been definitely check it out!

Dr.Poca wrote: »
    Just up at Red Barn for the first time today with DCU Airsoft. Had a great time.
    It's a lovely site. Really enjoyed the simple woodland with the two bases, fun for sneaking around.
    The courtyard was great too, despite it being a lake today because of the rain.

Great site and good craic overall. Damien was dead sound and I can't wait to go back.

Anyone who's never been definitely check it out!
    Thanks for that , glad you all enjoyed yourselves. See you all next time....:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

hey lads hope you'r well, a group of us from A.O.N will be heading up there for Sunday, not sure about numbers , do you need a head count?:D

citizenken wrote: »
    hey lads hope you'r well, a group of us from A.O.N will be heading up there for Sunday, not sure about numbers , do you need a head count?:D
    nope you can just arrive up..... and then we'll shoot ya:D!
    the burco will be on for ye.. see ya then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

nope you can just arrive up..... and then we'll shoot ya:D!
    the burco will be on for ye.. see ya then.

nice one see ya then:D

excelent day today, the new work done to the LZ is great. the site is improving all the time. great game play from both sides. thanks lads.

excelent day today, the new work done to the LZ is great. the site is improving all the time. great game play from both sides. thanks lads.
    Great day for gaming and everybody played very well.Well done to all for their sportsmanship and honesty.
    Thanks Audie and Shano for the input and we'll get to work on all the upgrade suggestions you gave us.:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭TNTQ

Hello,

Every one. I know it's very early for that, but we are acctually planning to come. About 8-10 ppl. Will see you Sunday.

TNTQ wrote: »
    Hello,

Every one. I know it's very early for that, but we are acctually planning to come. About 8-10 ppl. Will see you Sunday.
    looking forward to your return guys, its been too long. Sunday should be great craic.
    See ya then:p

• Advertisement

How do we look like regarding the forecast? Heard some flooding around.

is it WET BARN AIRSOFT this weekend doobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

Are you guys open on Sunday week (29th)?

How do we look like regarding the forecast? Heard some flooding around.
    No boats needed at the Barn. Will request Sunshine for the weekend.No flooding locally at all. Site will be open.
    is it WET BARN AIRSOFT this weekend doobs.
    You'll be happy to know that the Courtyard is drained and site very playable...wo hoo:D
    Though you'll have to pardon our appearance as we are upgrading various parts of the site. But it won't affect gaming.:)
    Stonewolf wrote: »
    Are you guys open on Sunday week (29th)?
    Don't know yet will post up After the weekend. We were thinking of closing due to the Take Aim Cup... But if people want to play we will open.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

First time at the site this Sunday coming, and first outing of DIT Airsoft Soc. Cant wait. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

Already went here the other week with DCU Airsoft Soc, was wet and muddy but tons of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Stonewolf

eh, Take Aim Cup doesn't seem to be catering too well for non-team people

No boats needed at the Barn. Will request Sunshine for the weekend.No flooding locally at all. Site will be open.

You'll be happy to know that the Courtyard is drained and site very playable...wo hoo:D
    Though you'll have to pardon our appearance as we are upgrading various parts of the site. But it won't affect gaming.:)

Don't know yet will post up After the weekend. We were thinking of closing due to the Take Aim Cup... But if people want to play we will open.

Sorry lads, wont be able to make it this weekend. Things coming up with a very short notice. I'm sure some of my lads will be coming anyway.

br,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Torik

Meself and the bro will be down this Saturday, see ye all there I hope :D

• Advertisement

Stonewolf wrote: »
    eh, Take Aim Cup doesn't seem to be catering too well for non-team people
    Well we'll see what we can do. Will post if we're open for that weekend, tomorrow evening.:)
    Sorry lads, wont be able to make it this weekend. Things coming up with a very short notice. I'm sure some of my lads will be coming anyway.

br,
    No problem sure we'll see you the next time.
    Meself and the bro will be down this Saturday, see ye all there I hope :D
    See ya there Al.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement