Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 dibbling

dobby thanks for the info where still not sure were we will be heading but red barn is def on the top of the list thanks again man

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

deco nate wrote: »
    happy new year dobby,ronan and all at red barn,i havnt been up in a age,but in the new year that will all change,keep up the good work boys,and ill see you soon(from a winter chairsofter)
    Thanks and right back at ya.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭gav_69

heys guys are you open this weekend

gav_69 wrote: »
    heys guys are you open this weekend
    Yep we are Gav, though with the weather and roads being so dangerous I'm not sure if people will be out. But having said that we will be open and see how it goes.
    If you are coming over the weekend be advised that the laneway and carpark area will be very slippy , so take care parking and getting out of your car.
    Oh and make sure to bring at least one spare battery for your gun as the cold zaps them a lot quicker.
    So see ya in the mornin and be safe when driving.:)

Just to let players know we are open today Sunday. Good games saturday, nice to have some snow on the ground for games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭fayer

My Faith in humanity is restored after todays games and hospitality in Red barn, thanks for an amazing day lads!

fayer wrote: »
    My Faith in humanity is restored after todays games and hospitality in Red barn, thanks for an amazing day lads!
    :DYesterday sure was good gaming. Glad to have you all out and playing.
    Thanks to all the lads that ventured out to game yesterday, very enjoyable to watch.

See ya all next week.

We'll be open this weekend for any of you brave souls wishing to fire some BB's.
    If your coming out please be careful of icy roads and again be aware that the laneway into the carpark is snowy and icy. Was up there today and it was reasonably ok, but just be carefull.

and no 'Father Ted' references please...lol, as per dave's (gerrowadat) thread a while ago. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

should be up on sunday. looking forward to some snowsoft:D

Great week end. Thanks to everybody that turned up and played over this weekend. Hope you all enjoyed it.
    D.

• Advertisement

Open for half day only this Saturday
    Just to let any intending players know that this Saturday we will be open in the Morning,(as usual), and then closed for the afternoon.
    Sunday we will be open as normal.
    Hope this doesn't upset your plans too much.:o
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Should have some new bodies up for ya tomorrow, so make the games HARD ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

On behalf of the 95th rifles id just like to say thanks to damian and all the lads at the barn today. had some brilliant games , and id like to thank the hawks and the reapers for giving us some great opposition and showing great honesty throughout the day. im already looking forward to my next time down.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I wasn't actually gaming myself, just photo's but it was good craic all the same. the afternoon game was very good.,

Fair play to the lads and everyone who turned up to play., :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭IAN-SOMERS

Great games at the barn today, as always. :) Good, honest play from all.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Echo the above, was some great stuff from everyone and it was great to see such a good game played with good intentions, honour and quality play

A really big thanks to all the players today and especially the teams for their participation in todays three way objective game. This is why we play airsoft... for the honest good craic and sportsmanship. I applaud all the hit takers today .
    We were not looking for a victor today but just to get competitive gaming on the go.
    Its great to see so many players havin a good day out. Without you guys there would be no airsoft.
    Keep on shootin.
    D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭hitman_

Echo what Dobby said above. I had the pleasure of playing with the Reapers for the morning/afternoon. The morning was your "normal" BB skirmish. The afternoon was a beaut to play, objective/semi-milsim based Airsoft with three teams using the full site. Comms, stealth and team play being key. Thanks for a very enjoyable afternoon's play to the Hawks, 98 Rifles and the Reapers not forgetting the marshals... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

sorry Lads left my cape behind can you keep an eye out for it :D

It gives me powers !!!!!!

nice cape Dave. You were invisable when you had it on...:D

Whydave.jpg

• Advertisement

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    nice cape Dave. You were invisable when you had it on...:D

Whydave.jpg

and I looked great !!!!

whydave wrote: »
    and I looked great !!!!
    Don't really know cause we couldn't see you.
    But from this day forth you shall be known as 'Captain Chaos':)

'Captain Chaos'

I love that !

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Sperminator

I love that !

what have i told you about wearing that cape out in public. i think its time for you to wear you special jacket again, you know, the one with the wrap around arms

what have i told you about wearing that cape out in public. i think its time for you to wear you special jacket again, you know, the one with the wrap around arms

YOUR NO fun ..........you said I didn't have to wear my 'hug-me' jacket if I was good !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Sperminator

YOUR NO fun ..........you said I didn't have to wear my 'hug-me' jacket if I was good !!!!

i bet your singing your song...

there coming to take me away aha
    there coming to take me away
    to the funny farm
    where i can do no harm
    there coming to take me away aha

:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Business as usual tomorrow?

Lost a MOLLE tan pouch there last Sunday, with an ASG 9.6v battery in it.

If it turns up let me know :o

Thanks!

KonFusion wrote: »
    Lost a MOLLE tan pouch there last Sunday, with an ASG 9.6v battery in it.

If it turns up let me know :o

Thanks!
    Have that for you since last weekend... Sold it on ebay for 50 cent:D.
    I'll keep it for you till your up next.:)

• Advertisement

Have that for you since last weekend... Sold it on ebay for 50 cent:D.
    I'll keep it for you till your up next.:)

:D

Ya absolute legend!

I'll be up next Sunday as usual. Thanks :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement