Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

a huge thanks to redbarn team for organising. A pleasure playing the vipers. Great game today. Brilliant stuff and very enjoyable. Very much looking forward to the next one.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Thanks to all the Vipers for a great afternoon's gaming on Saturday.
    One of the best days ever at Red Barn.
    Hitman_

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

greay fair gaming today.. good to be back.cheers to the skorpions..who put up a good fight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 reaper 1

Whats the story Damo good awl gaming yesterday morning . How'd the afternoon go . Were looking good for the trip to wales whats the story with the details are we booking it ourselves . Whats the story with the jeep

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Couldn't make it down today :(, but shall be down next sunday and I'll grab that batt&pouch off ya then.

pew pew...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Vents wrote: »
    aToday’s team Vs team game is exactly what I’ve been talking about for the last few months. Not quite a mil-sim, but most defiantly not a "Sunday skirmish" Battle-sim? Must be that then....... multi objective, limited ammo, and no clear winner at the end? Brilliant! Loved every minute of it.

IMO today’s game between The Vipers and The Tigers at Red Barn was a representation of the potential 'stepping stone' between Mil-Sim and skirmish.

Good Times!:D

Hi all,

We're very interested in going to Red Barn as we've heard very good things about the site. This news just sweetens the deal as the lads on the team are generally more interested in MilSim styles of play rather than "JobSim" or "LifeSim". :D

Are multi-objective, limited ammo games the norm up there?

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭plastic_axe

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    Hi all,

We're very interested in going to Red Barn as we've heard very good things about the site. This news just sweetens the deal as the lads on the team are generally more interested in MilSim styles of play rather than "JobSim" or "LifeSim". :D

Are multi-objective, limited ammo games the norm up there?

as far as i know they save the epic multi objective games for team vs team afternoons.
    im sure if the cold warriors were to lay down an open challenge there would be no shortage of replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

A big thank you to the Red Barn lads and to the Tigers for the game on Saturday;);) Great craic and some really nice firefights in the court yard (Fayer and Richie:p, Fayer I think we spent a mag trying to get each other:D:D... And Richie your sneaky little spot up in the loft.... I kept thinking I was getting TK'd:eek::eek:)

Great to finally get up for an afternoons gaming, I'll return the favour and maybe the Tigers can come down for team vs team night time milsim.... if your man enough:P:P?

Bren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭SligoAirsoft

To all the lads in Redbarn and The Vipers thanks for a great day on Saturday really enjoyed it. Had an epic firefight at the back of the LZ

great day....

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Viper Benny

Big thanks to everyone involved on Saturday , it was a great day's play and very well organised

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

damo thnx for sunday good laff had see you on sunday
    :D
    new gun comin in nxt week yess
    http://b2b.guay2.com/eng_our_product/gr15_raider-L.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

A BIG thanks to all who gamed over the weekend. Superb play from all, especially the two teams on Saturday for the Team V. Team. Well played Tigers and Vipers, and for those of you who keep tabs on things ... The winner was...... (opens the gold envelope), Airsoft.
    Thanks to all the other teams who played in normal skirmishing ATF, Scorpions, Reapers, ARU, Frag, 95th Rifles, Barnsey the one man shooting machine,lol, and I'm sure I've forgotten some (sorry), and of course all the individual players.
    Weather was perfect and so was the company.:D

Damian.

Thanks to those who played today. Good sport all round , and to the lads from Carlow , fair play to ye for comming up again.
    And well done to the new airsofters.
    Don't forget that Plastic Axe(Jim) is still collecting for the Haiti disaster and he should be up tomorrow so if you can spare a tenner , please do so.:) Thanks.

Damian.

great gaming today, the captain game was very good.. of course we won!!!!!!!!.10 out of 10 to red barn for the games today..

Thanks to all for yesterday.
    good craic:D.
    See ya all next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 SCORPIONS

hi it seven from the SCORPIONS iv got to lads want to cum tomorw but need rentals is that a problam i no its late sorry

thanks ur a star:)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

good review in takeaim lads down for the hostilities 2morow:D

thanks for today some good gaming

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Kevinf63

I might of not taken the hits, (because I didn't feel them) but I quickly shifted it and did not put up a fight if the marshals asked me to return to respawn. Sorry to all I pissed off during the full day! :) Overall great games being played at Red Barn for my first time. Thanks to all the guys working at Red Barn who charged my M4 (and told me the battery is f****d!)

• Advertisement

Once again we are not let down by the play in Red Barn, excellent days gaming, only downside is the limited ammo games NNNNNnnnoooo WWWWhhhyyyy ha ha, nice one lads see you next weekend,,,

Once again we are not let down by the play in Red Barn, excellent days gaming, and the upside is the limited ammo games yyyyaaayyyyy, nice one lads see you next weekend,,,
    Thanks Audie, fixed that for you.
    Glad you love the limited ammo games . Plenty more for you next time, maybe even semi auto only, just for you...lol.
    Next Sunday a big group of guys from Green Zone Combat in the North are coming down. So it should be great sport.
    Thanks to all those that braved the cold:) this weekend and well played.
    D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭buzzymcg

Is it still winter time for opening on sat?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Barnstormer

Yes, Buzzy winter hours are still running until clocks change again to summer time.

N.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭buzzymcg

Thanks bright & early on sat morning then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

in the ice and snow.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Barnstormer

Well if we do have ice/snow again this weekend we will have to play the new game.......................find the yeti(abominable snowman).............who wants to be the yeti then?. Bring you artic camo ...........:cool:

N.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭T.w.a.T.

Is anyone going to the site on Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

yeah ill be there and expect at least another 4 or 5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭T.w.a.T.

The reason i ask is, 'cos I need a lift to there, will share the costs of cource.
    Also, do I have to send them e-mail to book my place and AEG?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement