Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

T.w.a.T. wrote: »
    The reason i ask is, 'cos I need a lift to there, will share the costs of cource.
    Also, do I have to send them e-mail to book my place and AEG?
    send them an email to book your gun yea,and just ask them to bring membership form so you can join,cost 10 euro on top of the days gamin price,and you get a free bottle of bb's to ease the pain,so thats 35 for the day plus whatever it costs to rent aeg

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭T.w.a.T.

Thanks Deco, will send them e-mail no probs, just have to sort somebody to give me a lift and slit the costs.
    I live behind Joe Duffi BMW, in front of Charlestown Shop. Centre, Finglas.

If somebody can sort something, please send a PM.

I think I sort my problem with the transport :D. I try to be there for tomorrow. I will get my mate motorbike, so I'm sorted. Only probs is, could I find the place. It shoudnt be that hard to find, is it?

I think I sort my problem with the transport :D. I try to be there for tomorrow. I will get my mate motorbike, so I'm sorted. Only probs is, could I find the place. It shoudnt be that hard to find, is it?
    no easy enough,take the m1,then off at the donabate slip road an head towards donabate(up slip road an turn right,then stright tru all roundabouts)goin up until you see a petrol st on your left,now after that i cant rember if thier is a roundabout or not,anyway thieir is a left hand turn not long after petrol st,take that you go back over the m1,as soon as you have gone over brige,pull in to the gate on your left,thats it.you are there.enjoy,one thing if you think you were hit,but your not sure,call the hit anyway,and you will have a great fun day,ok look it up after the petrol st look for a sign for ballyboghill (r129)

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Gray

It's easy to find

come off the M1 at the Rush turn off
    keep going up the N1 past the Rush turn off
    turn left at the Ballyboghall turn off
    go over the M1 bridge & it's the first gate on the left

then have fun:D

Beaten by deco nate who types faster than me

• Advertisement

Cheers guys, I think I'll be fine, not that hard :D

Is some of you gona be there?

Should be fun with those type of hits anyways:D:D:D

Cheers guys, I think I'll be fine, not that hard :D

Is some of you gona be there?

Should be fun with those type of hits anyways:D:D:D
    im thinkin of goin havnt been up there in a long time,great site an i've missed playin there,plus its bigger now.so if i wake up early enough ill see ya there,and beleave me you will have FUN,i played my first ever game there and i had a big grin for the rest of the night,hopfully ill talk to ya tomorrow

@grey,type faster god no, i click into the thread maybe seconds after he posted is all,i got a big head start:D

I hope to see ya there, anyway.
    That would be my first game in Ireland. I send them e-mail to book the place + AEG, 'coz I still waiting for mine to arrive.
    What type of AEGs they have there?

I hope to see ya there, anyway.
    That would be my first game in Ireland. I send them e-mail to book the place + AEG, 'coz I still waiting for mine to arrive.
    What type of AEGs they have there?
    tbh im not sure,g36 maybe some m type guns,m14,m16 not really sure look at th first page an click on website they might be on there

• Advertisement

oh dont forget to wear boots or they wont let youplay

deco nate wrote: »
    oh dont forget to wear boots or they wont let youplay

No worrys, I have most of mine gear here with me. Thanks.;)
    Just waiting for my M4A1 CASV and my tac. vest to arrive soon with the post.:)

Nice games we had today, realy like the place. :D Loking forward for the next time.

I realy hope to go again tomorrow, but they don't rent AEGs on sunday, a bit disapointed, but thats life.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

Hey mate - i dont think redbarn is open to the public tomorrow. They have a teams event on which they organise every now and again. Maybe someone can clarify (though i did ask this morning)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

samhail wrote: »
    Hey mate - i dont think redbarn is open to the public tomorrow. They have a teams event on which they organise every now and again. Maybe someone can clarify (though i did ask this morning)

Where did you ask? I was planning on heading out to Red Barn tomorrow, but this changes things if true...

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

gerrowadat wrote: »
    Where did you ask? I was planning on heading out to Red Barn tomorrow, but this changes things if true...
    Hey Dave, yes we are open tomorrow as usual.
    Don't know where the mix up was with the info, but yes open as normal.

Thanks to all who played today. Great sportsmanship and battles.
    See you all tomorrow.
    Look forward to Green Zone combat guys coming down from the north.:)

The marshals were great, thanks for the day.

Hey guys, anyone have a spare gun, and what to rented to me, 'coz I want to play tomorrow, but as everybody know, Red Barns don't do rentals on sundays. Anyone, want to play for free?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

my bad :)

The marshals were great, thanks for the day.

Hey guys, anyone have a spare gun, and what to rented to me, 'coz I want to play tomorrow, but as everybody know, Red Barns don't do rentals on sundays. Anyone, want to play for free?:D
    He Georgi, If you really want to play that much come on out tomorrow/today and I'll sort you out.Exceptions made for Sunny Beach ex pats.:)

samhail wrote: »
    my bad :)
    No bother Brian, I'm sure when I said we have a few teams out tomorrow you might have thought it was a closed invite , but sure Dave (gerrout) is a fully fledged Hawk.... wings and all.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Are numbers big for 2moro?

My airsofting is pretty much gone indefinitly, but i can make exceptions here and there, wouldnt mind brapping ;)

• Advertisement

TheDoc wrote: »
    Are numbers big for 2moro?

My airsofting is pretty much gone indefinitly, but i can make exceptions here and there, wouldnt mind brapping ;)
    I'd say 50 +.
    Should be somewhat a turkey shoot. Depending on first game or so might restrict ammo if its mental.
    Was gonna run an objective game like last time but poxy printer is out of ink.
    So imaginative gameplay will be down to players listening and understanding rules.:D

A huge thanks to all the who played yesterday. Super sportsmanship.
    And to all the lads down from the north from Green Zone and Belfasts indoor site... very well done.Extremely honourable players and good craic in the safe zone.
    Your all welcome back anytime.
    D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 W.Munny

Here here excellent days gaming,no problems with hit taking and a great feeling of camaraderie in the safe zone.Only regret is that I didn't get to shoot a certain Audie,good things come to those who wait.

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    He Georgi, If you really want to play that much come on out tomorrow/today and I'll sort you out.Exceptions made for Sunny Beach ex pats.:)

Thanks very much to all marshals for the excelent day. And BIG THANKS to Damian, you are GENTALMEN. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

W.Munny wrote: »
    Here here excellent days gaming,no problems with hit taking and a great feeling of camaraderie in the safe zone.Only regret is that I didn't get to shoot a certain Audie,good things come to those who wait.
    Bring it on... ha ha roll on sunday hope your fast and lucky cause you will need it ,, ha this has cheered up my day

• Registered Users Posts: 10 HOTSHOT_01

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    A huge thanks to all the who played yesterday. Super sportsmanship.
    And to all the lads down from the north from Green Zone and Belfasts indoor site... very well done.Extremely honourable players and good craic in the safe zone.
    Your all welcome back anytime.
    D.
    thx to all the guys at red barn for a good days craic i had a great day thxs to all the player s for there sportmanship and for making us feel welcome i look forward to going up again in the summer and if you are up north on a saturday or sunday call up to green zone .

thx again daz:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Blowpipe

Hi Lads - all the guys had a good day on Sunday, was great to meet everyone at Red Barn where we all recieved a warm and friendly welcome.

It was also good to see Ozcam again - I always find Tony an interesting guy to talk to.

Photo's taken on the day are here http://www.flickr.com/photos/16849534@N03/sets/72157623403939083/

Welcome up to Green Zone Combat anytime by the way ;)

Blowpipe wrote: »
    Hi Lads - all the guys had a good day on Sunday, was great to meet everyone at Red Barn where we all recieved a warm and friendly welcome.

It was also good to see Ozcam again - I always find Tony an interesting guy to talk to.

Photo's taken on the day are here http://www.flickr.com/photos/16849534@N03/sets/72157623403939083/

Welcome up to Green Zone Combat anytime by the way ;)
    Thanks Bobby for the link (good Shots),
    Glad you guys had a good day, you'll have to come down and see the place over the summer when the leaves are out, a bit sneakier play.
    And we'll be up for sure to your site.
    Put the kettle on..:D
    Damian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

Hi lads, A group from A.o.n heading up to you Sunday,expect 8 - 10 of us.(hopefully):D
    See ya then.:D

• Advertisement

citizenken wrote: »
    Hi lads, A group from A.o.n heading up to you Sunday,expect 8 - 10 of us.(hopefully):D
    See ya then.:D
    Look forward to having you guys back.
    Kettle will be on.:D
    D.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement