Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Looks like I'll have 8 players for Sunday afternoon (50/50 first timers )

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭T.w.a.T.

+1:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RorTHorN

Hi Damo

Are you back to mormal opening times...

See you Saturday, It's been a while....

Darrell

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

lookin forwards to sunday:)

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

RorTHorN wrote: »
    Hi Damo

Are you back to mormal opening times...

See you Saturday, It's been a while....

Darrell
    Hi ya Darrell,

Its been tooooo long. where you been man:).
    I think the opening hours are gonna stay as they are from now on. Its nice to get started earlier and get gaming.
    see you later.
    D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭SparkyDNut

Am heading up tomorrow with one other... it's been a while.. what time do the gates open ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

I'll be up tomorrow with one more :)

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

SparkyDNut wrote: »
    Am heading up tomorrow with one other... it's been a while.. what time do the gates open ? :confused:

SparkyDNut wrote: »
    9.15 and don't lock your keys in the car this time:D
    I'll be up tomorrow with one more :)
    glad to hear it Niall.

See ya all tomorrow.
    Thanks to all today.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Really enjoyed today great weather , great games ,
    think ive found a new home site:D:D

• Advertisement

Gatling wrote: »
    Really enjoyed today great weather , great games ,
    think ive found a new home site:D:D
    Thanks Gatling, great to get you down to the site and hope to see you soon.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

great games yesterday. thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

any p-90 high caps found on site today??

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Sperminator

good games today.

PS sorry of losing the rag :mad: at the end, but i feeling good again :D (pills given via my doctor) Is been psychothic a disability?:confused:

good games today lads as always:D

joe stodge wrote: »
    any p-90 high caps found on site today??
    None that I'm aware of. Will have a look around the site during the week and let you know if it turns up.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭hitman__

Dobby and any other Red Barners. This is (Hopefully) going to be my permanent user name here. The old Hitman got lost in the hack thing.
    So, it's hitman__
    Thanks all.
    Ern
    Hitman__ - formerly Hitman_ formerly Tonky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

Hi lads, Ill be heading up there Sunday with a few lads c u then:)

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Troyad21

Looking forward to Saturday Damo...Last weekend was great craic...We would have won that army of 4 game if we used our other life :p...
    Got the Rifle and Socom sorted :D...Hopup rubber was torn in the VSR :mad: and the nozzle return spring was fooked in the Socom :mad:...I used a clicky pen spring of all things to replace it and works a charm with one mag, the other is still fooked...Have to change to 134a gas, found out green gas destroys the mags unless you get YP/STTI or KJW mags...Cant find them anywhere though :confused:... Ah well, talk tya on Saturday.

lads good luck for sat back from shopping on sunday might slip up for a game:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Hi guys! Who do I get in touch with about booking places? We've got 3 or 4 lads up for Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

Do you need to book guns and gear ? or just places

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Barnstormer

Hi Zero...........no need to book just turn up and sign in.If you haven't played the site before arrive early so as to allow plenty of time for sign in and chrono.Also remember to wear good tight fitting boots with ankle protection only......NO RUNNERS ALLOWED.....

See u then

N: :cool:

samhail wrote: »
    Do you need to book guns and gear ? or just places

Just places. :)
    Hi Zero...........no need to book just turn up and sign in.If you haven't played the site before arrive early so as to allow plenty of time for sign in and chrono.Also remember to wear good tight fitting boots with ankle protection only......NO RUNNERS ALLOWED.....

See u then

N: :cool:

Great! Thanks for the info and I'll be sure to pass it on to the team. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Barnstormer

Hi Samhail........you dont have to book to play if you have all your own equipment...However if you need equipment you must book ...via the Red Barn website...for Saturdays only and must receive a reply stating availability......no reply before weekend usually means no availability !!!!.

N :cool:

Hi Samhail........you dont have to book to play if you have all your own equipment...However if you need equipment you must book ...via the Red Barn website...for Saturdays only and must receive a reply stating availability......no reply before weekend usually means no availability !!!!.

N :cool:

Is it true that there are no rentals at all on Sundays? I've also got a guy who's never played before so he doesn't have any kit but wants to try the game out.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Gray

Great games & fair play all round in perfect weather
    Airsoft as it should be:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Yet again, Airsoft has been the real winner...
    Joking aside, good craic today - the rolling assault was the best laugh I've had in a few weeks!
    And to the red team gentleman who managed that 'nut shot' on me ... there'll be another time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭joe stodge

Yet again, Airsoft has been the real winner...
    Joking aside, good craic today - the rolling assault was the best laugh I've had in a few weeks!
    And to the red team gentleman who managed that 'nut shot' on me ... there'll be another time!!

your not the only one who got shot in the sack today pal!!

• Advertisement

Hi guys!

We had an amazing day today at Red Barn. In fact, we were remarking to each other that it was probably the best day of Airsofting we've ever had. It was incredibly well run, the marshalling was excellent and the clientèle were fantastic. I'm sure I've forgotten most of your names but you were all great to play along side and against.

We were so impressed that we're probably going to make it our "home site". We plan to be back down on next Sunday, the 25th of April, and we hope to see everyone again. :)

- Ruarc & the Cold Warriors

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement