Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭T.w.a.T.

Thanks to everybody who knows me and SPECIALY to all guys in RED BARN, REAPERS, 95's Rifles, Scorpions, Rats, Audie Murphy and all the guys who play there, for the wonderfull time we all have there, keeped well and simple guys, THANKS once again. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

T.w.a.T. wrote: »
    Thanks to everybody who knows me and SPECIALY to all guys in RED BARN, REAPERS, 95's Rifles, Scorpions, Rats, Audie Murphy and all the guys who play there, for the wonderfull time we all have there, keeped well and simple guys, THANKS once again. :)
    Hey Georgi,
    Your an absolute pleasure to play with. We're very glad you stumbled upon us for this last 5/6 months and everybody has enjoyed your company.
    Gutted your heading back home:( for our sakes and you will be very much missed by me personally and all of us at the Barn. Hope everything goes well for you and don't forget to come back.
    Marines Bourgas are getting their star player back.:D
    D.

The winning ticket for the raffle was ticket strip 96-100.
    Unclaimed as of yet. we will hold for 1 month and if unclaimed we will draw another ticket. Thanks.

Starting from this wednesday we will be open for evening games.
    gates will be open from 6.30 pm and games will run till late.
    €10 per player
    STRICTLY MEMBERS (NO NEW SIGN INS)
    STRICTLY MID CAPS ONLY
    PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR EXCEPTIONS. ( as a refusal often offends )and I will refuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭The Drum

aahh damo.can you have just a little drum then:

• Advertisement

The Drum wrote: »
    aahh damo.can you have just a little drum then:

:D PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR EXCEPTIONS. ( as a refusal often offends )and I will refuse.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

MID CAPS MID CAPS WOOWOOOWOOO will be there:D

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

Mid Caps.... WILL I BRING MY CUB SCOUT UNIFORM TOO... WILL YOU GET UP THE YARD BROTHER RABBIT... MID CAPS HA

Mid Caps.... WILL I BRING MY CUB SCOUT UNIFORM TOO... WILL YOU GET UP THE YARD BROTHER RABBIT... MID CAPS HA
    Real caps for you Audie...ha ha. or should I say 'Joey the Lips'

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Ratsquad

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    €10 per player
    STRICTLY MID CAPS ONLY
    PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR EXCEPTIONS. ( as a refusal often offends )and I will refuse.
    what time do gates close damo? fukkin work gettin in the way of airsoft:mad:

• Advertisement

Ratsquad wrote: »
    what time do gates close damo? fukkin work gettin in the way of airsoft:mad:
    what time can you get down Paddy. we'll probably leave it open for a little while. Cup of tea and all that , ya know.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Hey, I know this will sound strange, but how strict is your No Runners Allowed policy? Is it a real, do not come here if you don't have boots, or just a thing on the website to keep the scangers out?

I ask cause I have yet to get boots (everytime I save up for a pair, I see a new scope, or attachmenbt that costs the exact same as the amount in my wallet, so I have to spend it)

J.D.R wrote: »
    Hey, I know this will sound strange, but how strict is your No Runners Allowed policy? Is it a real, do not come here if you don't have boots, or just a thing on the website to keep the scangers out?

I ask cause I have yet to get boots (everytime I save up for a pair, I see a new scope, or attachmenbt that costs the exact same as the amount in my wallet, so I have to spend it)
    Yep its strictly no runners. Propper ankle supportive footwear only.
    We like to try minimise the risks of you hurting yourself, thats the reason why.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Winner. Can't make it out tomorrow but I'll be starting to make it down wednesdays from next week, here's hoping.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

J.D.R wrote: »

You dont wear boots playing airsoft!!!!! listen you risk some serious damage to your person from slipping and from ankle and heel damage. you need to prioritize your spending on one of the most important items of clothing apart from eye protection.. GET BOOTS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

You dont wear boots playing airsoft!!!!! listen you risk some serious damage to your person from slipping and from ankle and heel damage. you need to prioritize your spending on one of the most important items of clothing apart from eye protection.. GET BOOTS.

It's on the list. At the moment, the only site I play at, boots aren't really needed, but I know that with the coming summer, they are a must. Hopefully getting my hands on a pair soon

reminder
    The winning ticket for the raffle was ticket strip 96-100.
    Unclaimed as of yet. we will hold for 1 month and if unclaimed we will draw another ticket. Thanks.

REMINDER

€10 per player
    STRICTLY MID CAPS ONLY

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

hey damo how much are the ics bbs and can you bring down a bag of .20s tomoro thnx

roryk1 wrote: »
    hey damo how much are the ics bbs and can you bring down a bag of .20s tomoro thnx
    can't remember off hand. I'll sort ya out with something. don't worry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭citizenken

REMINDER

Ill be up for a few of them for sure..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kimmyt1987

Evening games sound class....
    6.30 till late??
    What's late???? :)

Sadly Ill prob be busing it if I get down any time soon :)

hi damo, few rats headin to ye on sun, 10 approx all walk ons , a few first timers to redbarn, whats the story with membership forms can ye download them from anywhere?
    cheers
    paddy

ps, oddy will be with us is it ok if he shoots a few vids.

kimmyt1987 wrote: »
    Evening games sound class....
    6.30 till late??
    What's late???? :)

Sadly Ill prob be busing it if I get down any time soon :)
    Last wednesday we stopped about 11. then had tea. Real hardcore:)

hi damo, few rats headin to ye on sun, 10 approx all walk ons , a few first timers to redbarn, whats the story with membership forms can ye download them from anywhere?
    cheers
    paddy
    Howaya Patrick,
    yeah they can be downloaded from the website on a link for members. We also have them up on site, so take your pick.

ps, oddy will be with us is it ok if he shoots a few vids.
    So long as I'm not in it:D.
    Cause my agent will look for a commission:D

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kimmyt1987

Last wednesday we stopped about 11. then had tea. Real hardcore:)

Ha ha, You boys are SOOOOO gangster! :D

Cheers Dobby, trying to convince the OH to come out Wednesday...
    I even offered to pay for him.... I mean ya cant get better than that can ya?
    Many booked in?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

I should be out tomorrow. When do gates close? (I'm in work until 5:30 in town and traffic around that tie is a big box of ridic).

Ha I know . rebels:).
    We don't do bookings for wednesday, but if we did....
    I hear through the grapevine that there should be a good crew up this wednesday.
    kimmyt1987 wrote: »
    Ha ha, You boys are SOOOOO gangster! :D

Cheers Dobby, trying to convince the OH to come out Wednesday...
    I even offered to pay for him.... I mean ya cant get better than that can ya?
    Many booked in?

Don't worry dave we'll make sure you get in. Probably won't kick off till near 7pm again everyone gears up. Oh and midcaps and medic cards for wednesday. Medic cards optional if players want to use them or not. Majority rules on the night.;)
    gerrowadat wrote: »
    I should be out tomorrow. When do gates close? (I'm in work until 5:30 in town and traffic around that tie is a big box of ridic).

• Advertisement

So long as I'm not in it:D.
    Cause my agent will look for a commission:D
    ye handsom basteerd ye.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement