Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Barn Airsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭T.w.a.T.

No one can stop Audie, when start rolling :D He is like horicane. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭*DOBBY*

A Big Thanks to all that ventured to the Barn this weekend.
    The first 'Golf' Classic was fantastic and well done to all the players who took part. Well done to Pete for the best round and on winning and to Ciaran and Rory for being runners up.
    Rory even managed to bag himself best sharpshooter (don't know how though):D.
    Thanks to Hobby Airsoft for their generous prizes.
    Its definately something all players should try. Great fun and teaches you something about your guns range and accuracy.
    Thanks to all who participated in the night game. Good tactics and teamwork. I'm glad to say the UN forces completed their mission very well against a massing hoarde of Rebels.
    Thanks to Rob,'Fozzie' for lending a hand, a pleasure to chat to.
    And finall thanks to all the Sunday gamers. Great play... fast and furious.
    Thanks
    D.

No gaming tonight.

Sorry no gaming this Wednesday.:(
    Next week as normal.

Road will be open all weekend, roadworks only Mon-Fri.
    See ya all in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭cheecch251

Hi lads i was just wondering if anyone found a silver wedding ring at the far right hand table in the safe zone . I was there yesterday the 28th. Its a thick silver band with a spiral desgin on it i was the guy that handed in the styer that was left behind. thanks:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭irl/silverfox/

thanks to all on the red team had a great days gaming great to play with u guys dominion game was blast thanks to damien neil ronan and gerry for the hospitality always pleasure to visit the barn
    see you all next week
    m

cheecch251 wrote: »
    Hi lads i was just wondering if anyone found a silver wedding ring at the far right hand table in the safe zone . I was there yesterday the 28th. Its a thick silver band with a spiral desgin on it i was the guy that handed in the styer that was left behind. thanks:mad:
    Will have a good look around tomorrow for it and let you know.

Open This Wednesday evening
    Gates open from 6.30pm till late
    no new sign ins
    Midcaps only
    €10pp

sneaky stuff;)

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Gray

Count me in:)

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭hitman__

Great games, good numbers, the light was just right.
    Very enjoyable night's airsofting all round. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

Travelled up to the lads in Redbarn to experience the Wednesday night game and I have to say it was a great night. Some of the Hawks showed up and there was a good crew of regulars.
    Have to say the night games add a whole new experience to airsoft at the barn and I would strongly recommend it to all even if you enjoy playing every weekend at the barn the night games make it a totally new environment and a completely different style of play.

Thanks again to Damo for having us up and to all that were gaming on the night and last but not least to Dave D and the other lad that volunteered to be the VIPS.

*DOBBY* wrote: »
    Will have a good look around tomorrow for it and let you know.

Did you come across that ring?

thanks to all for some great craic on saturday mad fun all around great fun in the woods in the rain thanks to the usual suspects for all the fun
    we love NOVA
    its on bluttooth

hi lads , I was in red barn on the 28 of august i lost my wedding ring on the site in either of two locations :

The safe zone at the table at the back in the far right corner

Or

The bulidings facing the jeep.

Its silver in colour with a sprial celtic design engraved on it. It isnt worth much to sell but its worth alot to me.

If any one finds it please pm me or hand it over to the marshals when you find it.

Thanks .
    Neil

cheecch251 wrote: »
    Did you come across that ring?
    No luck in the Safe zone I'm afraid, but will have a look in the courtyard this evening.

Open This Wednesday evening

Gates open from 6.30pm till late
    no new sign ins
    Midcaps only
    €10pp

sneaky stuff;)

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭OddysAirsoft

Rats will be there tomorrow ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Possibly a bit late to be asking this but as I am going as part of a team it completely slipped my mind. As I haven't been to Red Barn before do I need to book in for tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭AUDIE MURPHY

Possibly a bit late to be asking this but as I am going as part of a team it completely slipped my mind. As I haven't been to Red Barn before do I need to book in for tomorrow?
    I think you can just turn up, you wont need to book in:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

oh, oh bring my gloves im goin too!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 HOTSHOT_01

Dobby are you and the lads coming up to greenzone 2morrow???:)

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭roryk1

HOTSHOT_01 wrote: »
    Dobby are you and the lads coming up to greenzone 2morrow???:)
    wish i could no petrol:( b in the barn tho:p

great craic had by all at the barn this saturday thanks to all great to see lots of newbies nice mix thanks to all for another memorable saturday spent at the barn

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

I could only play for a half-day today but really enjoyed it. Thanks to Dobby & all the other marshalls for making all Red Barn virgins like me welcome & running a tight ship on the chrono/marshalling side of things, an example for others to follow!

deco nate wrote: »
    oh, oh bring my gloves im goin too!:)

I brought them but you were a no-show, I hope all is OK. Catch you next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Ironman Collie

Great days gaming yesterday, that rolling assault gets better and better. Fair play to the reds for holding us at the bridge like that. Nice numbers too.

Cheers lads, catch you soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Ratsquad

great days gaming as usual at redbarn, was gutted that i managed to lose radio/grenade/mp5 mag allin one game. but hey was chuffed i found all 3 again. great opponents for the day and ciaran:rolleyes: ...:P

was abit dissapointed to see so many players bailing out for the second half
    but thanks to gerry and ro for bumping up the opp.
    cheers again
    paddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Thanks for the hospitality Dobby - good to see you and the guys again. Hopefully I'll get to shoot someone when I get back over in 2 weeks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭touge_drift

hope to be heading up sunday, can i fill out a form on site or do i have to download one first and then briong it with me?

hope to be heading up sunday, can i fill out a form on site or do i have to download one first and then briong it with me?
    downloading it will save you time but they have them on site as well;)

• Advertisement

thanks damo great games tonight as always got some good kills thank god the rain got in your scope:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement