Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POOL FOR THE CL

Options
  • 08-04-2009 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

Tight cnuts PP offering 34/1

But betfair have them at over 60s a bit ago

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

They're at those odds for a reason though. Do Pool have it in them to score 3 unanswered goals in London? As a Liverpool fan I'd love to think they do ... but, maybe it's asking a bit too much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

Its no Pool really, its just the odds from PP are as tight as you could expect.

Pool have no chance really. Even if they score a goal or 2 or godforbid 3, Chleski will most likely score also so its all in vain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

bayern for the cl!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Pool have no chance really. Even if they score a goal or 2 or godforbid 3, Chleski will most likely score also so its all in vain

Alright, I get you now. PP are 33/1 now so the odds are worse :)
    Samurai wrote: »
    bayern for the cl!

250/1 on PP alone. Yah .. Whack a few bob down if you believe in miracles .. stranger things have happened !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,274 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

If you think the odds are tight, don't back them.

Oh and betfair don't have them at 60, some punter on betfair has them at 60...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

think that even if PP went 16s they would still get muppet money - ie 10s and 20s on Liverpool from supporters that do not have a clue!!!

Brgds
    Johnny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Look the odds are not about the 3-1 loss they are about the fact Barca are waiting! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

Liverpool are as short as 28/1 with Ladbrokes and as big at 50/1 with Corals & Boyles. What's the point of the thread, one specific bookie has them at a shorter price than Betfair?

Barca have to be the outstanding favorites now but 13/8 looks a little short to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

if liverpool win 3-1 it will go to extra time wont it?? so they can afford to concede 1 goal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

dotsflan wrote: »
    if liverpool win 3-1 it will go to extra time wont it?? so they can afford to concede 1 goal

Correct.

There is a better chance of Madonna and Maradona straking naked at half time than a 3-1 win for pool at the bridge

• Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

There is a better chance of Madonna and Maradona straking naked at half time than a 3-1 win for pool at the bridge

Thing is, i didn't expect Chelsea to win 3-1 at Anfield. Always possible i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,274 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Then why you looking to back them?

Im not, I was just giving an example of how tite pp are.

Barca have the CL all but sewn up and bagged

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭dundalkbhoy

think arsenal have a decent chance current odds around 6/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Im not, I was just giving an example of how tite pp are.

Barca have the CL all but sewn up and bagged

I take it you've lumped on then?

Advertisement