Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a wee lockup or Shed

• 08-04-2009 11:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, i reckon this will get moved, but i thought this would be the best place to post this..
    theres a group of 5 of us looking for a small shed or lockup around the Morrisons Road/Ave area, to set up a small production and mastering studio for music.
    Basically bands send us their unmastered recordings and we work our magic and then its sent off for duplication.

we need somewhere thats quiet enough and close to home so anywhere thats close to tycor really, handy earner for someone with a bit of unused space.

the reason we dont want to use tycor itself is because we had a studio up there and i didnt find the place too secure..

any help appreciated.
    K.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

well ,dose the premises need to be sound?proof ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

one of the things about it is we will be temp sound proofing it with the go ahead from the landlord, we have got all the sterling board, carpet, aeroboard and egg cartons ourselves.. we had to remove it from our last studio which was an easy task.

Advertisement