Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wanted: crew for heist (nobody gets killed)

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 empty_vessal

I'm a quite, keep to myself engineering genius. I can produce a multitude of engineering equipment at the the drop of a hat such as welding gear and precision digital verniers and feet of mild steel bar stock from seemingly nowhere. Incidentally I never measure anything, cos I've got such a sharp eye and I still work in imperial measurements. I have never used an instruction manual in my life and my Argos cabinets never split where you screw two sheets of mdf together.
    I have trouble making friends and generally getting close to people. I can undermine even the most boisterous juvenile Latino (who ultimately just wants to turn his live around and needs my approval to empower him to do so) with one sarky look or soul crushing remark.
    When push comes to shove I will show my redemptive humanitarian qualities and sacrifice myself for the greater good.
    But you'll have to force me to join cos I owe you one Dublinario.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Walls

Right, a few thoughts on the soundtrack;

Air, Kelly Reach for the Stars
    Ting Ting, That's Not My Name
    Rolling Stones, Gimme Shelter
    Spencer Davis Group, Gimme Some Lovin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Should you require the assistance of a well-spoken english teenager, I'm ready and waiting

At least one English accent is essential for any criminal gang, but I could always do an Italian one

Also, they innocent facade of a 15 year old wouldn't hurt to have

Actually, are us english even allowed on here?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,464 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

brummytom wrote: »

Actually, are us english even allowed on here?

Oh you are..every good heist needs a fall guy..congrats :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Fall guy you say? I want in... will I be required to wear a Union Jack Coat or a top hat, or would a combination of the two be more appropriate?

Pip Pip Tally-ho Old Chap

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

Has anyone even stoped to ask where the hell is this heist taking place. If it's over seas in the sun then I still want in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Are we having a super secret gala dinner this year, or is it cancelled because of Stephen the Recession?

Advertisement