Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Irish Online Shop Sites That Takes A Laser Card?

Options
  • 08-04-2009 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hey all,
    I want to upgrade my computer and I was wondering if there are any Irish sites that accept a Laser card as I dont have a credit card. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭dhaddock

if you buy from Komplett and collect your order you can pay with laser

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭YoungPayters

dhaddock wrote: »
    if you buy from Komplett and collect your order you can pay with laser
    thanks, but dont really want to travel up to dublin just to collect something small like a cheap graphics card and a bit of memory

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭game4it70

Hey all,
    I want to upgrade my computer and I was wondering if there are any Irish sites that accept a Laser card as I dont have a credit card. Thanks in advance
    http://www.elara.ie take laser

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

MemoryC take Laser and have €5 shipping for memory and other light goods (€8 + VAT for heavies like PSUs), handy if you want something specific :)

Awkward as hell (mmm multiples of 10!) but you can use 3V to shop from Komplett (minus mucking about in blanch industrial estate :P), Dabs, OCUK and others up to €350 IIRC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

MemoryC
    Elara
    Pixmania

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭toco123

+1 pixmania. Good prices, but you have to verify your order... which isn't very handy if your a student or have work during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭YoungPayters

thanks guys for all the suggestions, just bought what i wanted, thanks again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

toco123 wrote: »
    +1 pixmania. Good prices, but you have to verify your order... which isn't very handy if your a student or have work during the week

Really? I hate them because of their customer service (buying from them is akin to buying from a knackers boot warranty wise to be honest) but the orders I made never had to be verified or anything like that.

Really? I hate them because of their customer service (buying from them is akin to buying from a knackers boot warranty wise to be honest) but the orders I made never had to be verified or anything like that.

Really? I have the opposite experience. They insisted for me to return a product even though I was already dealing with Logitech directly and I had to verify my order between the hours of 7 AM and 5 PM... I paid by visa though for Logitech Z5500

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

have you tried using 3v vouchers yet?

Work brilliant, its visa so you can use it on any online shop damm I sound like a sales person.. but they are very handy!

https://www.3v.ie/

• Advertisement

Not a bad idea, but they can be very expensive :S

Advertisement