Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

itunes account

Options
  • 09-04-2009 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

i really need help on this because its bugging the crap outta me.
    i got an itouch for the birthday and i decided to put as much onto it as possible. i decided to get some applications for it, which rquired me to have an itunes account. when i was filling out the information it said i needed a credit card to open one. i thought that was pretty lame, considering i only have a laser card. is there anyway i can bypass opening an account without having to register a credit card.
    help/advice very much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭coffey-16

Go to the appstore section of the itunes store and open an account there...under the payment options, credit card, etc, there should be an option called "none"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭e05bf05a

thank you very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭geffkane

didn't know that. I got a €10 itunes voucher in Tesco which allowed me to open an account without a credit card

Advertisement