Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party Decorations

Options
  • 09-04-2009 8:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello!

Just wondering if anyone knows where to get 21st birthday decorations or any decorations?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Are you looking for banners, balloons, party poppers etc...that sort of thing.
    Whereabouts are you based ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 yeahyou1212

My friend just threw a surprise party for her boyfriend and had a "black and white" theme. She decorated black and white an d asked the guests to wear black and white..and they all did..then she did some candies and such (jelly beans etc) in black and white. It was alot of fun!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Grá4

Its in Dublin. I went to tesco and got alot of decorations so think i'm ok but thanks for replying. Sweet idea is cool. I'll get sweets the same colour as my decor :) ...i'm now looking for the best deal on helium pumps. know of anywhere?!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

Probably a bit late but I was in Donnybrook today and happened to walk past a party store, can't for the life of me remember the name tho sorry, but it was opposite Eddie Rockets if you are still looking :)

Advertisement