Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

prototype

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

says due for release on 26/06/2009 on play.com

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Was initially interested in this, but I saw some gameplay videos and it looked like crap. The animation is clunky and the graphics were poor.

However, I recently saw a trailer and hands-on test, I think it was taken from GDC on Kotaku or something. It really has improved a lot. The animation is very slick now, with the transition from running to a jump being much more fluid, for example. The overall look of the game is also sharper. Very impressive tbh.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Looking forward to this. The Hulk game that these guys made before hand was very similar and was surprisingly a huge amount of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

I've been working on Prototype for the last two and a half years, and just started to play through it in full yesterday... I may be more than a little biased, but it's great fun! We're all really happy with how it has turned out, and the press reaction has been really positive. I'm looking forward to seeing it on the shelves - it's shipping in Europe on June 5th and in North America on June 9th.

Here's first part of the intro movie... (or view it in HD here)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

When do we get a demo?

• Advertisement
Advertisement