Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pretty odd 2 dreams completely different

Options
  • 09-04-2009 9:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭

hey folks i need a little bit of help, i had a two dreams back to back and like chalk and chease... in difference's...

The first one I was a detective, and i was investigating a case wher women where being mudered in a very gray city with lots of rain, any way all i remember was undercover down this street seeing some dog in the middle of it as i looked closer the dog morphed into man and he tried to attacka girl and i shot him, my own personal dog was with me to :confused:

The second was I was a test piolt for some new plain in the jungle think it was australia, and The science team where cnducting test on me getting me to drive a fast car lamburgine merchliago, but i was rigge dup to this kit which ment the more adrenlin that my body released the faster the car would go i was doing 350 kph at one point and the scintist was like your doing amazing,
    Back to the plain they whee getting me to fly it diving and pulling up but i had to do a vertical take of but there was a malfunction and the plain stalled So i bailed out of the plain, opened my parashoot and one side of it failed and got tangled but it was working fine, got a call on my radio saying land there its the safist place so i did as i went to land i had to land between to snakes booth constcting snake's, my dad apeared and trip landed bside a s snak and got back up and said there's a snake. Once again my dog lucy was there and she growled at them they went away... then i woke just a little confusing... :confused:

Advertisement