Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xps730

Options
  • 09-04-2009 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭

OK quick bit of back ground

Got an XPS730 case , have put my motherboard into it , Asus P5N32e-sli
    had to make up a cable to connect between my Front Panel header and the Front panel from dell case. see the excel sheet.

Took ages to find the Dell pin out for the FP .so that works great now , system powers up. Next problem is the FP AUDIO , does anyone have the pin of the Dell FP audio and The fp connections onthe SupremeFX (ADI 1988b) Sound Card which im also having trouble finding , Not sure there are the same pin out , IF they are different I will make up an interface cable between them.

Everything else works great , Front USB , FIREWIRE , leds ........just would like the audio there as well . very nice case to work with by the way.

Advertisement