Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fring for the E71

• 09-04-2009 10:30am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Quick question..

I have installed Fring on my E71 several weeks ago based on the recommendation from a friend. Found it very useful as it keeps data charges very low. However I have two issues both relating to skype;

1) When you try make or receive a call through Skype I can hear them but they can not hear me. Its a constant problem. Tried both through o2 Internet and WiFI - same problem.

2) If I have a conversation with someone, sign off and sign back on and start a new conversation - the whole previous conversatio floods the window and I have to wait until its finished. I assume this is related to the "History" feature on Skype but there does not seem to be a method of disabling it on the phone.

Any suggestions?

Advertisement