Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best of Luck to all at The Irish Open

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭shano_88

that was so sick!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Bad luck Ollk1, anti-climax huh. Go on Tony.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

UL Olly, is there any update on the Poker Forum Mod representative??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭coillcam

Any chance of a rough updates thread on boards?

The official one is blocked at work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

Just got a text off OllyK1 he is busto unfortunately, AK into AA.

arrrrgh, sickening

hatedajacks will have to take this down instead

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Sherman was above average when he texted me awhile ago.

da Shermanator....

very early days though, what time they playing to tonight?

da Shermanator....

very early days though, what time they playing to tonight?

Not sure, my best guesstimate would be like 12 or 1. Will you be up over the weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Tommy Gunne 23k or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

coillcam wrote: »
    Any chance of a rough updates thread on boards?

The official one is blocked at work.

This thread is your best bet. Are you looking for info on anyone in particular, I can ask on the blog for you if you want

• Advertisement

Not sure, my best guesstimate would be like 12 or 1. Will you be up over the weekend?

unknown quantity, depends on a lot of variables ;)

more likely to be in the SE tbh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭FeetMagic

“Wooooah!” exclaimed the table as the hands were revealed, a bet of 1,000 from Namir Mohamad on the river ofn 8c-Jd-Td-9d-Ts board leading to a raise to 2,000 from Farhad Kia, and an all-in push from Mohamad. Although he called quicker than a pack of wolves on a three-legged cat, never did he suspect his Tc-Th was behind, but it was, Mohamad turning over a triumphant Kd-Qd to take the pot.

LOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

They're playing 8 levels today so we still have 2 hours and 40 minutes left of play today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭copperfacegaz

just left this place , they are on a break, sherman is on 22,000 chips ,, average stack is 12,000 , he was telling me he folded kings pre flop to an all in re raise , so sick .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

I'm a total fish. Seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

SpencerJames gone. He was shortstacked and when the button shipped, he called from the BB with A9 only to find himself behind to AQ and never improved.

Tommy Gunne 42k as of 15mins ago.

One time mo chara.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Tommy Gunne 42k as of 15mins ago.

One time mo chara.

Nice.

Im planning victory party already. All invited. Not Dom, non-scouse victory party imo.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Wouldn't want to go anyways. Irish Open is rigged. KK 5 times, 4 times no action, 5th time get it all in against KK preflop against French donk for 25k pot with average at 15. A flops. Standard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

5starpool wrote: »
    Wouldn't want to go anyways. Irish Open is rigged. KK 5 times, 4 times no action, 5th time get it all in against KK preflop against French donk for 25k pot with average at 15. A flops. Standard.

:( ul Dom

unknown quantity, depends on a lot of variables ;)

more likely to be in the SE tbh!

I wonder what kind of numbers they are gonna get for their €300 game tomorrow.
    AdMMM wrote: »
    They're playing 8 levels today so we still have 2 hours and 40 minutes left of play today

Im surprised by that i thought they would play a little longer, cheers for the heads up.
    just left this place , they are on a break, sherman is on 22,000 chips ,, average stack is 12,000 , he was telling me he folded kings pre flop to an all in re raise , so sick .

Excellent stuff, come on Sherman, he promised a party if he got a scoop he even mentioned strippers :p

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

Tony has been shortstacked for a while now and was moved tables JUST before he was due on TV table. He just doubled up there and on just under 10k.

Lets hope his new table is a bit easier...

5starpool wrote: »

man I feel kinda bad now.. ul man. You can come.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Lads and lasses - if you are around the next two nights between 6 and 10, we have a caricature artist here who will do a cool sketch of you, all you are asked for is a donation to Our Lady's Children's Hospital Crumlin. Some of the pros will sit for sketches and the art will then be auctioned off during the charity tournament on Monday. All for a good cause and you know that when poker players get behind a charity serious cash is raised! :)

Also, the live music was EXCELLENT today, if I do say so myself. Prison Love tomorrow I think...the band, that is.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

What I heard of the live music was rubbish tbh. An all white Irish gospel choir complete with swaying, and a too loud jazz band, and I hate jazz anyhow.

Bah.

Ah, ya gotta feel the love! Gospel music speaks to my soul - well it would, if I hadn't of sold it to Lady Luck many moons ago :) Dom, I would have thought all the back-handers Noel sorted you out with would have made you much more favourable to the PPP experience!

Prison Love is gonna rock, without a doubt!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Lurker1977

Newbie2 still in but very short and pushbotting at mo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭sickpuppy

What bog hole did they find those two gimps in the commentary box
    the stream is grand will some send them two to the bar or bed.

Advertisement