Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Technology for a Gardener - "Photo Sharing"

• 09-04-2009 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine and probably the only blogging gardener I know, Peter Donegan came up to me last week and asked if I'd like to help him with a series of blog posts he is doing entitled "Thursday garden guest time…".

The concept is simple and involves 10 guest writers and 10 guest photographers to help contribute to a blog post (one a week). Each blog post will be written by a guest and will feature a single photo from the guest photographer.

Peter suggested that we help him find the guest photographers and suggested we might invite 10 photosharers to contribute 1 photo each.

The photo must be garden related and I imagine there is so much scope here to show different seasons, plants, flowers, perfection, in need of repair, big, small, home gardens, public gardens... this list is endless.

If you'd like to get involved. Let me know!

[UPDATE] More details:
    Each featured photographer will have their bio published too so can each person who'd like to get involved include with their submission:
    • A little info about themselves
    • Who they are etc/ what they do
    • An image of themself
    • Their blog details etc
    • Their garden photo :)

Contact either us via help [at] pix.ie or Peter directly at info [at] doneganlandscaping.com

Marcus

Comments

Advertisement