Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pasta, Fish and Veg Dish suggestions?

• 09-04-2009 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭

I've recently strayed away from my daily goodfellas pizza and found myself looking at real food. I'm starting to get into the idea of cooking and I was hoping someone here might be able to point me in the right direction!

I'm looking for a healthy pasta dish involving fish and veg that if possible can be served warm but eaten cold if refrigerated.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭rocknchef

Tuna and pasta go well together add a little light mayo next day

or if on a budget use tinned salmon, tuna, anchoives

add what ever veg you like and enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Chopped peppers, cherry tomatoes, tuna (tinned is grand) and some sesame oil - mix in with pasta. Quite tasty! And you only need a wee bit of oil as it's so strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Zangetsu

that actually sounds amazing! thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

olaola wrote: »
    Chopped peppers, cherry tomatoes, tuna (tinned is grand) and some sesame oil - mix in with pasta. Quite tasty! And you only need a wee bit of oil as it's so strong.

I am going to try that. Simple but it sounds tasty. thanks!

Advertisement