Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiz help please

Options
  • 09-04-2009 12:02pm

Hey all,

can anyone help me out here.

I need a website that can give me some general knowledge Q+A for a quiz that im doing. I really just need anything that's useful at all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

just google general knowledge questions and answers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Moved from After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

Found a great one for a quiz we did last summer, loads of really varied subjects and answers in detail.

They also give you some cool notes and facts to give out about the question/answer!

Check it here yo

You rick-rolling bastard. If I ever find out who you are I'm a cut your eyes out!!!

Warning!! Don't click on that link if you hate 1980s acne-pop as much as I do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭p to the e

if you PM me your email address i can send you a word document i downloaded a while back. it has 10,000 questions and answers on it. some of the questions are crap but there's a lot of decent ones on there. i'll send you a PM of my email address.

Advertisement