Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bolt Blue

• 09-04-2009 12:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

I wnated one ringtone, that i did not end up getting.

I unsubscribed by text, they kept sending me texts, which I thought was their decision as I had unsubscribed.

Then I went on Vodafone bill. I got a bill from Vodafone for €143.00, most for texts I have received.

What on earth can I do, they will say I never unsubscribed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭zacseph

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Hello + welcome to Boards.

We have a FAQ at the top of this forum. You can find it here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055516939

There's an article in it in relation to premium SMS. Have a look through it and if you have no luck with any of the options there come back to us.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59478109&postcount=5

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭EastWallGirl

Thanks for your help. I rang Vodafone and they put me onto Regtel, who were really helpful (<snip: Mod Edit>) and they are ringing the 2 companies in questions (did thye sell my details as well?) to cancel the texts.

Regtel said that if I do not have a phone call within 5 days about the refund to write to them and they will follow it up.

€120.00 for fantastic cat, that I did not even get.

Hmmm pay as you go was better becasue if you did not have any credit...you did not get charged becasue of that I thought the stop I sent worked.

The bill looks stupid 0.12 cents for a text TO Australia and then €2.00 to receive adverts. Ridiculous.

Thanks again for your help.

Advertisement