Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corner cheat

Options
  • 09-04-2009 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

Mate of mine was telling me about this corner cheat that he heard of , I have never heard of it how does it work ? What does it do ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Sarge wrote: »
    Mate of mine was telling me about this corner cheat that he heard of , I have never heard of it how does it work ? What does it do ?

Makes you score a ridiculous amount of goals from corners. Like 1 in every 5 or so.
    Swing the corner into the 6 yard box and have someone with high Stregnth, Heading and Jumping challenge the keeper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Doesn't work anymore...I think

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Nah doesnt work guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

well it was never really a cheat seeing as that's what almost every team do these days, but it was a vulerability in the logic of the engine that when removed caused a hape of problems elsewhere.

and it's still there btw, it's just been muted a bit. I think they toned down the dependency on the physical attributes a bit and added composure and finishing, because i'm now getting the likes of little Carlos Vela and RVP scoring as many as Adebayor when challenging the keeper. it's kinda odd... seeing the smallest guys on the park outjump the biggest pretty often.

Advertisement