Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buy 3 credit for another 3 customer

• 09-04-2009 1:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

Is there a way I can do this over the internet? The crappy 3 people say I can't do this over the phone, unlike the other networks. I can't seem to find via google or the 3 website a method on how to do this.

They did give me a number that I can call if I get a voucher from a shop, but I want to do this without going outside, its too far to the bloody shop.:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

The only way I know to buy 3 credit online is with a 3V card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,250 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

just buy a voucher in a shop and txt on the voucher number to whoever your buying the credit for...

Edit:

just say the last line : ), yea it's a horrible day, don't blame you...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Oh I have credit card and laser alright. It just seems lame that I can't unlike the other networks, it is money in the bank so why not offer the service?

Oh I have credit card and laser alright. It just seems lame that I can't unlike the other networks, it is money in the bank so why not offer the service?

Did they say that you can't top someone else up with a credit card over the phone or that you can't do it at all?

Because I've done it dozens of times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

They said I can't do it over the phone with 3 support, but if I have a voucher number then there is an automated telephone number I can ring from any phone and type it in to the system.

• Advertisement

They said I can't do it over the phone with 3 support, but if I have a voucher number then there is an automated telephone number I can ring from any phone and type it in to the system.

Well that's not true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Ring them back and tell them you're on top of a mountain and it's very important as you have no access to a shop. They *CAN* do it but they *DON'T LIKE* doing it in my experience.

Advertisement