Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A nice looking Custom 204 Ruger

Options
  • 09-04-2009 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭

I just nipped down to John Greene's to have a touchy, feely session with my Sako 308. You have to get a new rifle adjusted to it's new owner slowly, like a dog from the pound.

Anyway while I was there I saw this nice looking Custom Remington 700 in 204 Ruger. It has a Walter 26" barrel with a custom muzzel brake and sits on an AICS stock. What do think nice or wot.

09042009050.jpg09042009052.jpg

09042009053.jpg09042009051.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Break it to me gently Clive, ease it in there like a gentlemen, how much is a beautiful machine like that?

That's gorgeous. Real nice work that. Fair play to John

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Vegeta wrote: »
    Break it to me gently Clive, ease it in there like a gentlemen, how much is a beautiful machine like that?

That's gorgeous. Real nice work that. Fair play to John

I know but it's not fair to say just in case I got it wrong. But it's not as expensive as you may think.

Give John a bell 086 3554425.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭derek_g34

Wheres the pics of the Sako 308???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

derek_g34 wrote: »
    Wheres the pics of the Sako 308???

Forgot to take any and thats why I went down :(

He sold the custom stock I had my eye on :mad:
    But it looks like this a Sako 75 Varmint with the fluted barrel in the synthetic stock

sako_75_synthetic_ss.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

clivej wrote: »
    Forgot to take any and thats why I went down :(

He sold the custom stock I had my eye on :mad:
    But it looks like this a Sako 75 Varmint with the fluted barrel in the synthetic stock

sako_75_synthetic_ss.jpg

Hehe, distracted by other pretty shiny things then clive? You ought to feel right at home here. Nice gun though, and a cracking rifle. Might see it in Midlands sometime. Nothing has a bolt as smooth as a Sako 75 in my (limited) experience. It's just otherworldly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement