Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity Wallplanners possible scam.

Options
  • 09-04-2009 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

My thanks to Artyeva who alerted me to the Atlantic Media and Children To Lapland Appeal thread on this site.

I think that I may be able to shed some light on Atlantic Media and its business Operations. The man who runs it was the subject of an investigation by the RTE investigative consumer affairs programme Buyer Beware last November. At that time Atlantic Media was called Vardis or Sapphire Media and the charities they claimed they were collecting on behalf of were Crumlin Children's Hospital and a north of England based kids cancer charity.

If you have been approached by Atlantic Media you can contact me in RTE for further information. PM me or you can call direct on 01 2082353

Philip Boucher-Hayes
    Reporter

Advertisement