Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a question

Options
  • 09-04-2009 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭

you know the way the computer generates surnames? how does it determine what the surnames will be? i remember in cm01 editor surnames were linked to a country and there was a frequency rating.

i notice in the germany many regens have turkish and polish surnames and i just want to know how it works :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

you know the way the computer generates surnames? how does it determine what the surnames will be? i remember in cm01 editor surnames were linked to a country and there was a frequency rating.

i notice in the germany many regens have turkish and polish surnames and i just want to know how it works :)

There is a massive Turkish and Polish population in Germany. The largest number of Turks based outside Turkey is in Germany. There is around 4 million of them.

The name thing is random. It just takes a random first name and a random second name and puts them together.

The first and second names are usually names associated with that country.

I once had a Nigerian lad in my team called Friday Sunday. Best regen name ever.

Advertisement