Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tip

Options
  • 09-04-2009 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

6:45 tipperary tonight sauilce,a bit short i know but will win

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭applehunter

I hate these posts.

No back up information.

For my money I think Whatuthink will take it up from the get go and they wont catch him. Likes the soft ground and has fitness advantage over Weld's horse.

Only an opinion.

Im not as confident as the opening poster.

Well I was right.

Murtagh took the race to the field from the off and they couldn't peg him back.

Dermot Weld's horse did not like the ground that heavy but she still ran a respectable race IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 frozenman

Well I was right.

Murtagh took the race to the field from the off and they couldn't peg him back.

Dermot Weld's horse did not like the ground that heavy but she still ran a respectable race IMO.
    only passing on the info,but respect on your judgement apple,only signed up today on this so it was a bit of a rush job,dont dispair folks.and anything i post up on this is second hand info or maybe more.i am living on the curragh so lets hope it will be another profitable year for the local trainers here.:):) so keep your knives in your drawers for the time being

frozenman wrote: »
    only passing on the info,but respect on your judgement apple,only signed up today on this so it was a bit of a rush job,dont dispair folks.and anything i post up on this is second hand info or maybe more.i am living on the curragh so lets hope it will be another profitable year for the local trainers here.:):) so keep your knives in your drawers for the time being

I understand.

Used to know a guy in Grassicks yard down that way. He used gave me some great tips. Grassick not doing as well last couple of seasons.

Anyway, in future try and give a reason for your selection etc. I think I'm speaking for everybody when I say that.

Advertisement