Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mooney

• 09-04-2009 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭

Anyone hear Mooney a few minutes ago, he was talking to the Pansy guy Dermot and said are you smelling the Amyl Nitrate again Dermot. Not very nice to be referring to a sex drug on an afternoon radio show though most listeners wouldnt know what it is. He has been indulging in a lot of sexual inneundo recently and not afraid to hide anything about himself but embarrasing that Dermot guy wasnt on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

He's always at that, that's nothing new.

If it got rid of that Donohue one whom I can hear with her foghorn voice battherin' down the tranny I would forgive him.

She's like a frikken sledgehammer with that pikey accent.

Unbelievable.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Anyone hear Mooney a few minutes ago, he was talking to the Pansy guy Dermot and said are you smelling the Amyl Nitrate again Dermot. Not very nice to be referring to a sex drug on an afternoon radio show though most listeners wouldnt know what it is. He has been indulging in a lot of sexual inneundo recently and not afraid to hide anything about himself but embarrasing that Dermot guy wasnt on.

Is 'Pansy guy' a reference to his horticultural skills or his sexual preference?

I laughed out loud, launching a triangle of Toblerone from the gob and off the car windscreen. A good jibe I thought. Loose, relaxed radio.

I liked Brenda's piece on the Fire engine limmo FB. What I liked about it was the quality of recording. There was lots of voices throwing lovely depths and creating lots of action throughout the recording. She is indeed a claxon but the outside recorded parts were excellent (I thought).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Leaderbored

Use of the term "Pansy guy" means your attempt to dwell on the High moral ground has failed. Sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Weren't Mooney and O Neill once bang brothers? That was the rumour anyway.

Advertisement