Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i need suggestions for an MP3 player

Options
  • 09-04-2009 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

my old cowon iaudio is broken so i need some ideas for a new MP3 player.

features i can hopefully get...

about 30GB storage (16GB might be ok too)

MP3s stored by file and folder rather than ID3 tags.

decent sound quality :D

it doesn't need to play videos or games - i just want it for MP3s - but
    it's ok if it has those features too.

not mad complicated to use ;)

please hit me with your suggestions!

thanks! :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 melw

Creative Labs Zen (not the Zen X-Fi) is one of the best around for sound quality. Included headphones are not great though so you may want to change those.

Sony and Iriver are also very good too but the sony use a proprietary cable AFAIR and the Iriver are hard to find.

Ipods may be cool but the sound quality does not match those mentioned above and I would think the whole point behind a MP3 player is the sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Uthur

thanks for replying melw!! :)

I will look for a creative Zen. it seems they come in a 32GB model now :eek:
    If i can find one of those i will be laughing!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Charlton1

does anyone know where i can buy tunes for the zen?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Charlton1 wrote: »
    does anyone know where i can buy tunes for the zen?

do you mean MP3 files? There's plenty of online mp3 stores selling such tunes etc. For dance music try the likes of BeatPort.com for example.

the only music i can play on my zen is from my cds..I have tried amazon and play, but they don't sell to Ireland..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭robobobo

ipod Touch!

dance music isin't really my thing so beatport's no good for me do you know any others?

Advertisement