Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are pubs & clubs open tonight?

• 09-04-2009 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Planning a night out in Dublin tonight, but will pubs and clubs be open even though its good friday tomorrow?
    eek please say they are!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

im going to a 21st tonight in a Rugby club so i presume they are

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

11:30 last orders for everywhere... legally of course ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ladyface

oh really... balls!

im actually stayin in the russel court hotel on harcourt street (cos it was really cheap cheap)...dicey's night club is owned by them so I wonder will that be open? Not a huge fan of diceys tho....

Any lock-ins going on anywhere!?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

ladyface wrote: »
    oh really... balls!

im actually stayin in the russel court hotel on harcourt street (cos it was really cheap cheap)...dicey's night club is owned by them so I wonder will that be open? Not a huge fan of diceys tho....

Any lock-ins going on anywhere!?

If you're staying in a hotel - the residents bar will serve you as usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 ladyface

olaola wrote: »
    If you're staying in a hotel - the residents bar will serve you as usual.

Ok thanks...its supposed to be a kip tho haha, you get what you pay for...my cunning plan didn't work so well!

mad how i feel like i'm panicking for a drink! Just haven't been out in town for a while..oh well:o

• Advertisement
Advertisement