Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Phone - touchscreen?

• 09-04-2009 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

Planning to buy a new phone in the near future and i think im gonna plump for a touchscreen this time. Ive looked at a few and the ones im really interested in are:

LG Renoir
    iPhone (bit pricey though)
    Lg Arena (imported from UK unlocked, pricey too though)
    Samsung Tocco (havent heard the best things about it though)

My first choice would be the Arena cos it looks to be a great phone but fairly pricey importing it unlocked. Anyone have recommendations, or opinions on the above phones?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Have a read of this first and come back to us with more information. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Corholio wrote: »
    Planning to buy a new phone in the near future and i think im gonna plump for a touchscreen this time. Ive looked at a few and the ones im really interested in are:

LG Renoir
    iPhone (bit pricey though)
    Lg Arena (imported from UK unlocked, pricey too though)
    Samsung Tocco (havent heard the best things about it though)

My first choice would be the Arena cos it looks to be a great phone but fairly pricey importing it unlocked. Anyone have recommendations, or opinions on the above phones?

Have you considered the Tocco Ultra? Its €39.99 IIRC on Vodafone Bill Pay at the moment.
    https://www.vodafone.ie/df/shop/ProductDetails.shtml?handsetselected=300033&offerSelected=postpaidnew&action=view

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

Don't forget the Nokia 5800.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Best phone + touchphone is HTC Touch HD

Advertisement