Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Necro the Sexcorcist

• 09-04-2009 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Any Necro Heads here

DEATH RAP`s Finest MC

If you dont know who he is youtube or google him, great Rapper

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 galwayfeen

ya necro is sick,death rap all the way you scumbucket:D,some of my goons met him in dublin recently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

galwayfeen wrote: »
    ya necro is sick,death rap all the way you scumbucket:D,some of my goons met him in dublin recently

i love his song "hoe blow" i used to have it but not no more...cant find it on limewire:( anyone wana send me it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 DoNtBeEfWiThEeF

Yeah been a big Necro fan for a couple of years now! He is a sick mother f*cker but ye gotta respect him for having the balls to say the sh*t he says. I have to purchase albums online, Is there anywhere in Dublin they sell 'em? Any other Underground acts ye like? I love an act Called Binary Star n Zion I... Youtube 'em!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

not a fan myself....but i've seen some of his CD's in HMV and Tower and Freebird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 DoNtBeEfWiThEeF

Nice one buddy! I did HMV a few times but no luck i will check the others! Thanks again!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 La Coka Nostra

Old thread but f*** it.
    Necro? Hes class. ''The Jackson 5 raped Janet'' He realy dont care who he offends at all. Great to know theres more Irish fans of his death rap. His new albums coming soon. Anyone hear his new song Howard Stern?
    Whopper stuff.

Advertisement