Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen night in Athlone

Options
  • 09-04-2009 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi, Im goin on a hen in Athlone does anyone have any ideas on what we could do apart from drinkin! Is there any interesting classes on Saturday, like pole dancing that would be a bit of craic??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭nikki79

So can anyone help me out bout the whole hen night in Athlone?? Or is there actually nothin to do there:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,556 ✭✭✭roosterman71

A guy I know will go to your Hen night and teach you Salsa dancing!! He's done a few in Dublin and its fairly popular. No pole dancing classes though in this place!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭veryangryman

No pole dancing classes though in this place!!

Depends how hard you look for them... but no, i havent found any either.

The Viking ship is good for a Cruise on the river. I think some other crowd do a floating bar too. Look it up, check it out as they say

And finally, lose the L plates :eek:

Have a good night :D

Advertisement