Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Had a call this morning...

Options
  • 09-04-2009 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭

Was out of the office yesterday and had a call on my mobile. My OH told me my DD (2yrs old) had something to tell me. So she put her on.

"Daddy daddy, I did a pee in the potty"

:-)

My goodness... what a little sweetheart. She was so so proud of herself and so am I :-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Aw that's so sweet!

I cannot wait for the day my daughter is telling her Daddy the same thing!

She sounds so cute...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Gabsdot

the first time my son peed in the potty I nearly cried with pride.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Yeah the pride they take in themselves when they do it the first time is really cute. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭TheQueen

Thats lovely, its such a big milestone!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

Thanks everyone :-)

Mummy came home from Tescos today with a toddler seat for DD. It's bright and yellow and when DD realised it was for her she was overjoyed. It's 1 hour later and she's still wandering around the house with her pet toilet seat :-)

2 year olds are fun!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭kizzyr

di11on wrote: »
    Thanks everyone :-)

Mummy came home from Tescos today with a toddler seat for DD. It's bright and yellow and when DD realised it was for her she was overjoyed. It's 1 hour later and she's still wandering around the house with her pet toilet seat :-)

2 year olds are fun!

Indeed they are. My totally adorable 2 year old niece is being toilet trained since Monday. She made her mum ring me this evening so she could proudly tell me that she had no accidents at all today. I'm so proud of my lovely niece.:):o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭shelly.m

aww thats so sweet, does your oh want another 2 year old to train lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

yahhhhh :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭di11on

shelly.m wrote: »
    aww thats so sweet, does your oh want another 2 year old to train lol

Hee hee.... maybe we should start a Potty Boot Camp for toddlers. 2 week intensive course... they come in in nappies and leave in pants :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

Where do I sign mine up?!?!

• Advertisement
Advertisement