Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rolled Grass? Removing trees? Galway

Options
  • 09-04-2009 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Ok so we just bought a house before xmas and now that its spring, i wanna put down grass. Does anyone know where i can get cheap but good rolled grass. I would llike to grow grass seed but i know it wont grow properly, because there are 3 high walls around it, its your typical estate back garden, not that big at all. and does anyone know what i have to do?i will put it down myself if i have to. Its patchy as it is, half muck and half grass:eek:. I cant bear to look at it.And i guess i have to dig first and take up whats there, do i have to get it rolled? And we have two dogs, so i cant put down seed.
    I also have a group of trees in the middle which need to come up, does anyone know if its expensive, theyv been growing about ten years id say, im just afraid that the roots may damage the house down the line....
    Any info greatly appreciated.:confused: I have already planted my seedlings now i need a garden to put them in:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭pops

I saw rolls of grass outside B&Q in Galway last weekend - can't remember what the price was but it might be worthwhile checking it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Lisaleathers

thanks pops, that the first place im gonna go, after i get the tree sorted!:rolleyes: hopefully, its cheap cheap!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Theres a crowd in dunmore that do rolled grass. Don't know anything about them but probably worth a call.
    http://www.martynlawns.com/

Advertisement