Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making my own Easter Eggs

Options
  • 09-04-2009 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hi,

I was watching a programme today and it showed how to make Easter eggs. I would love to give it a shot but I have searched the internet and I cant find a local shop that sells the moulds for the Easter eggs? I am in county Galway and I was wondering if anyone knows where I would get Easter egg moulds?

Ta.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

What you could do is use the mould that easter eggs come in commercially. I think on pimpmysnack.com, that's what they did.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

This is probably too far for you as it is in Dublin. They do deliver but you wouldn't get it in time for Easter.

http://www.kitchencomplements.ie/kc/Main/Category.asp?iCategoryID=120

Kitchen Complements - Chatham House, Chatham Street, Dublin 2, Ireland

While shopping in Asda (Enniskillen) recently they sold DIY Easter Egg Kits.

Probably too late for this year but extra early for next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

If there are any cake speciality shops (for equipment) they might have them. I'm sure I saw the moulds in my local shop in Dun Laoghaire. You could give Ocassions (think thats the name) a call; they have a shop in the Tesco SC and in the main Galway shopping centre off eyre square.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

Might be too late now, but Home Chocolate Factory sell the moulds, shipping isn't that much. There's another good moulding how-to video guide here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭JimsAlterEgo

any one know anywhere Dublin CC where I might get moulds?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Wow, old thread!

Try Decobake. They have chocolate moulds so they may have Easter egg ones. If you give them a call first it would save you a trip in case they don't have them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

any one know anywhere Dublin CC where I might get moulds?

This thread is way too old to revive, and since your enquiry is region specific it's better suited to the Dublin City forum.

I'm sure I saw Easter egg moulds in Aldi last week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement