Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Religion coursework HELP!!!!!!

Options
  • 09-04-2009 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

anyone done one yet ???

i'm doing mine on justice and peace in islam and for section b i need perspective's and insights!!!!

Ideas anyone???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭happyfeet22

anyone do religion???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭laura!

yeah i do religion and i've just finished my coursework. although i did mine on an organisation dedicated to non-violence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

I did the same laura have it wrote up when is it to be handed in

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    I did the same laura have it wrote up when is it to be handed in

this thursday!!!!
    what organisation did you do? i did pax christi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

I did mine on Peace and Justice in Islam. Section B I still have to finish though. To be honest I think mine is pretty ****e.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I did mine on Peace and Justice in Islam. Section B I still have to finish though. To be honest I think mine is pretty ****e.

I was going to do that one, then I decided to the organisation committed to non violence- The Hare Krishnas, I'm too far in to change it AGAIN , but its not going too badly.

what did you's think of the pre paper? i got the lowest in my class - 81%

laura! wrote: »
    what did you's think of the pre paper? i got the lowest in my class - 81%

It was grand, I didnt know Section C at all so that resulted in fairly low marks.

Spent way too much time on Science and Religion, that kinda messed up some of the rest of the paper.

Came out with a C1, I want a B1 in the real thing.

ah im not doing religion and science. im doing world religions! though i got the marking scheme for the mocks and it doesnt look to complicated at all. seems easy enough to get marks in

laura! wrote: »
    ah im not doing religion and science. im doing world religions! though i got the marking scheme for the mocks and it doesnt look to complicated at all. seems easy enough to get marks in

I didnt want to do Religion and Science, but that's what we ended up doing so I wrote some really unfocused essay.

Search for meaning and values is pretty easy, and interesting, the rest is just hideously boring.

• Advertisement

Fad wrote: »
    I didnt want to do Religion and Science, but that's what we ended up doing so I wrote some really unfocused essay.

Search for meaning and values is pretty easy, and interesting, the rest is just hideously boring.

ahh wel sure as long as i get some points out of it i'll do it!!! its my extra subject

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

I too need a little help please,do you need to do both parts of both sections(4 parts all together)? I know its a bit of a pain but I would really appreciate your help
    thanks

poisonated wrote: »
    I too need a little help please,do you need to do both parts of both sections(4 parts all together)? I know its a bit of a pain but I would really appreciate your help
    thanks

what parts and of what sections are you talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

sorry im a little confused, do you have to do all of these questions:
    SECTION F: ISSUES OF JUSTICE AND PEACE

F. 1. Many religious groups/organisations are committed to non-violence.
    Profile one religious group/organisation committed to non-violence in the world today and
    examine the extent to which commitment to non-violence is linked to the religious beliefs
    of that religious group/organisation.

F. 2. An exploration of the relationship between justice and peace that is evident in the teaching
    of one of the following world religions:
    Christianity Buddhism Hinduism Islam Judaism

SECTION I: RELIGION: THE IRISH EXPERIENCE

I. 1. Compare the main trends in young people’s religious practice in one locality today
    with the pattern of religious practice in Ireland as a whole.

I. 2. Looking back to the past inspires people to see the way forward.
    An investigation into the evidence for this statement in one reform movement
    associated with the Christian tradition in Ireland.
    thanks

pick one out if the four..... im doin F1.

have you not got your journal to write it up in yet?

you do no that this is due in for thursday dont u?

You do one of them!

Hurry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Section B is so fluffy! The stuff I ended up writing was so cheesy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Section B is so fluffy! The stuff I ended up writing was so cheesy!

You're not the only one, believe me.

Advertisement