Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pulling in Dublin!!!!

Options
  • 09-04-2009 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

Does anyone find its easy meet people in Dublin? The last 2 times I went to Dublin I met people both times. It happens alot less in the country IMO. Is this for anyone else too? Whats the deal with city boys???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

maybe you are easy

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Doesn't happen to me. :rolleyes: Then again I don't go out to 'pull'.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it's simple, you went to coppers.

*IBTL*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭scarymoon1

melow - i dont need useless comments. and i don't go "out to pull". And no i didnt go to coppers. Well thanks for all the great really helpful replys :) Keep up the posting you guys!!!!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Can't see this going anywhere but downhill. Maybe phrase it better. Locked.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement