Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

employing legal rep full time in leitrim

• 09-04-2009 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭

hello all
    could anybody shine some light on this for me,
    basically im looking to employ either a legal advisior, or a solicitor full time in the carrick locality, minimum contract of 2 years.
    firstly i want to know how many persons in this trade in the area are currently unemployed, as you here of such well educated persons signing on in this climate, and would it be likely for a company to employ such a person, with out having to use a solicitors practice,
    the reason i dont want to use a solicitors practice is because firstly the cost, secondly it takes to long, and an in house advisor could deal with several matters at once with out interuption from other clients,
    then i want to know from persons in the trade what type of salary would they be thinking, and think reality people, we are in leitrim in the middle of a depression so im in the field of about 30k a year

and lastly would this person also have relevant qualifications to work in accounts dept also

all relevant posts welcome, the reason i chose the leitrim page for this is i want a local feed back

Advertisement