Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to Bray

Options
  • 09-04-2009 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

I need to get from Enniscorthy to Bray for about 12 (the time is flexible) and back sometime in the afternoon/evening this coming Saturday. Now Public transport options are poxy; I can get a train that will have me in Bray for 10 which suits me but then the only train back is 19.10 which means hanging around Bray for AGES. Getting a bus up to Dublin and then bus/Dart out to Bray is making the journey excessively long/awkward.

I'm just wondering if there are any private buses that I could get from Arklow/Wicklow/Gorey/somewhere else somewhat convenient to Bray. I may be able to get a lift as far as Gorey/Arklow or at least get a Bus Eireann bus that far and then maybe a private bus from there to Bray. More importantly are there any private buses that I could get from Bray to Arklow/Gorey/etc sometime in the afternoon/early evening?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

There's an airport bus but I think it might only start at Wicklow. Saw it advertised yesterday in one of the free local papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

well there's a bus eireann bus from wicklow to bray, not sure how frequently or if it would be any use to you really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Pat the Baker

you could get the dublin bus as far as loughlinstown hospital then cross the road and get a 45, 145 or 84 in to bray it is only 10 mins

Advertisement