Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Mods

Options
  • 09-04-2009 11:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭

yes! more!

can the LAN parties section and Competitive Gaming section get one more mod each please? not complaining about the current mods as they're good guys but i think it could use someone who posts on them quite frequently to mod it so they can do thread splits and stuff to keep the flow of the threads going. i dont wanna mod nothing btw so id reccomend Azza or Dustaz for it.

even though Dustaz is an inferior specimen of a human being.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,220 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

You really ought to speak with the existing team of moderators about this via group PM first.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Overheal wrote: »
    You really ought to speak with the existing team of moderators about this via group PM first.

i dislike red tape

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

If the current Mods have a problem, they will let us know.

If you need a thread split or whatever, drop one of them a PM with the request.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Jazzy wrote: »
    i dislike red tape
    Me too, but I think this one is more about not going over someone's head ... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36,350 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Me too, but I think this one is more about not going over someone's head ... :)

The two may not be as different as you believe them to be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    The two may not be as different as you believe them to be.
    Maybe it's the hour of the night, but that one went right over my head ...??

oh sherrie... all alone.
    hold on, hold on.

more mods = better.
    theres a lot of cool ppl posting in those forums too so it would be wierd. that said... more mods pls.

OH SHERRIE! ALL ALONE!
    HOLD ON. HOLD ON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oN80al-7BI
    boom baby

stop being a shower of no and a shower of over importence. just put 1 or 2 more mods in and dont think about it too hard. thinking about stuff too hard is wat tends to turn boards into retard central

i agree with drunk jazzy and wish to sign up to some sort of newsletter of his

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Drunk Jazzy amuses me...

Drunk Jazzy for mod! :p

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

After some discussion with Bio and Kinetic^ they've agreed to help each other out and I've added them as moderators to each other's forums.

If there's something that needs attention, let them know.

If we find the need for more moderation on these forums, we can address the issue again.

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I find being stroppy is particularly good when I want something I have no authority to demand.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement