Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Idea where to turn ! Is it raining Yet ?

• 10-04-2009 8:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭

Short and sweet, I need your help !
    My other half has a fetish , now granted I wish it was a rubber or latex fashion, but hey we cant help who we fall in love..

Her fetish is Umbrellas, yes I really struck out with this one LOL

I am looking for any shops that stock cool or unusual ones ?

Any help would be REALLY appreciated !!
    If this is in the wrong section or if anyone can suggest a better section, please let me know !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭superweld

ebay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 outsidearth

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

sunny2004 wrote: »
    Short and sweet, I need your help !
    My other half has a fetish , now granted I wish it was a rubber or latex fashion, but hey we cant help who we fall in love..

Her fetish is Umbrellas, yes I really struck out with this one LOL

I am looking for any shops that stock cool or unusual ones ?

Any help would be REALLY appreciated !!
    If this is in the wrong section or if anyone can suggest a better section, please let me know !

Im hoping you mean obsession and not FETISH? :eek:

If it is as you say, a fetish... please feel free to enlighten me in exactly how that works?! :confused:

PPS - Ok since then have realised fetish doesnt need to be s3xual.. can just be an obsession.. apologies... although i still have visuals now haha...

Try here perhaps? -> Umbrellas

PS -Realised that they sell in Bulk.. but perhaps you could contact them and ask who they supply or would they sell in single units perchance...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

its a fetish :) trust me ! ;)

Advertisement