Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Sport 2 (Cze/Svk) broadcasting FTA at 4 West on Amos 3?

• 10-04-2009 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Before I get up on the roof and start moving my dish, is anyone able to confirm that Sport 2 (Cze/Svk) is broadcasting FTA at 4 West on Amos 3 11.260H Symbol 27500 - 3/4. It's listed as showing the Munster v Hairsprays game Live and FTA on Sunday but I can only see Sport 2 (Hungary) listed for this frequency on //nl.kingofsat.net/pos-4W.php Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

If you are in Ireland, you would need a very big dish and be on East coast for 4W.

I can't get a squeak on 110cm in Midwest.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Rigel

Thanks watty, l'm in Kildare with a 1m dish and if someone of your experience isn't able to pick it up then no chance for a mere mortal like me. So it's plan B for me then, a high stool at the local with a creamy pint. :)

Advertisement