Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

in search of my next project...

• 10-04-2009 10:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭

G'Day, im in search of my next project, last one was/is a 1950 series 1 80inch landrover, amd loved every minute of it, am in Cork and will consider any project earlier than 1960ish.

Does anyone know of any sitting idle or a project that you dont have the time to finnish, i would love to hear from you, even better to see pictures, who knows, might even get the wife off your back.

Anthony.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭Dermo123

Any interest in getting involved in our classic car pool? See thread on this matter titled "Classic Car Pool"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

will certainly look into it. the series one landed into ireland about 5 weeks ago having been rebuilt in Brisbane Australia and with a Vin 16660088 making it one of the earlier CKD (completly knocked down)to come out of Annand & Thompson in Newstead, Brisbane i think it would add something different to any club.

Anthony.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 511 ✭✭✭PanhardPL

The Aussie wrote: »
    will certainly look into it. the series one landed into ireland about 5 weeks ago having been rebuilt in Brisbane Australia and with a Vin 16660088 making it one of the earlier CKD (completly knocked down)to come out of Annand & Thompson in Newstead, Brisbane i think it would add something different to any club.

Anthony.

It would be nice to see a photo of same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭superboy

Maybe these will suit???!!!???
    http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/trucks/877215

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭The Aussie

PanhardPL wrote: »
    It would be nice to see a photo of same

Will certainly put them up when i can find the memory stick they are stored on.

Superboy, Thanks, they would be a bit of fun to restore as a daily driver but was thinking of something a bit more unique in mind for the next project. that said it sounds like a good deal if someone wanted a classic landrover, he would not be at rock bottom with his price either.

Anthony.

• Advertisement
Advertisement