Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C510 or G600

• 10-04-2009 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

Hoping someone can advise of give their opinion. I'm due an upgrade on my phone, so was hoping to get a decent-ish camera phone, that will allow me to take photos and small videos when i don't have my normal camera or camcorder to hand.

I want to keep it as cheap as possible, so for the same price I can get either the C510 or the G600 (€99).

Which one do you think would be most suitable? Do I need to worry about getting a 5mp or even a 3.2mp camera, or would it be just as good with a 2mp - so should I consider a nokia? (within price range).

I want the phone mainly for talking and texting. I'll occasionally listen to music/radio on it - btu have an mp3 player that i'll always prefer. Would like to be able to take spur of the moment shots or videos.

thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

alowe wrote: »
    Hoping someone can advise of give their opinion. I'm due an upgrade on my phone, so was hoping to get a decent-ish camera phone, that will allow me to take photos and small videos when i don't have my normal camera or camcorder to hand.

I want to keep it as cheap as possible, so for the same price I can get either the C510 or the G600 (€99).

Which one do you think would be most suitable? Do I need to worry about getting a 5mp or even a 3.2mp camera, or would it be just as good with a 2mp - so should I consider a nokia? (within price range).

I want the phone mainly for talking and texting. I'll occasionally listen to music/radio on it - btu have an mp3 player that i'll always prefer. Would like to be able to take spur of the moment shots or videos.

thanks for any advice.
    To gauge the camera quality of any handset, you would be best to read a review on a site like GSMArena or Mobile Review.

One of the best camerphones that I have owned, and that has been available, is the Sony Ericsson K800i. It has a 3.2 MP camera and beats some of the 5 MP camerphones, due to using a better lens and optics.

Advertisement