Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids easter activities / Easter Festivals [MERGED THREADS]

Options
  • 10-04-2009 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭

Hi!!

Does anybody know if there are things going on in Johnstone Court for the kids for Easter? Last year there were arts and crafts and an Easter bunny hunt. Anything like that in town this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

There is an Easter bunny hunt tomorrow, when I find the paper I'll add the rest of the details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭pete2009

Hi folks,

Are there any folk, arts or music festivals on over Easter week in County Sligo or nearabouts?

Especially ones that kids 6 to 12 might be interested in?

Any local village music festivals?

Thanks

Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Can I recommend Rula Bula on JFK parade.

Stephanie has a great place for for kids to paint their own pottery.

www.rulabula.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

Thanks ML! I've tried looking on the website for times of the Quay easter bunny hunt but can't find it anywhere, would it be all day do you think?
    Culchie thanks as well but I think the wee man is a bit too young for that yet. I plan to go there in the future though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

Rula Bula are doing Easter Workshops, according to the Champion.

Cartoon, Clay, Painting and Decopatch (sp?)

Mon - Fri 6th - 17th April
    Boys Only 9th & 10th
    10am - 12pm
    Ages 7 - 13
    e16 per workshop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Was in town today and saw a poster in Johnston Court.
    The Bunny hunt is at 1pm tomorrow.

If the weather is nice and I know its in Boyle but Tullyboy Farm are having a great weekend, easter egg hunts, ram racing, horse riding. It's 6 euro each.....if I was younger I'd be there:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lilyw

went to Rulabula with some relatives during the week, would really recommend it! was surprised by the variety of ages, I had my nieces, but the other tables were mixed bags, group of adults, teenagers and then there was a tiny wee baby who was doing hand and footprints on cups, the whole place stopped to see what was going on. so cute when they are so tiny!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I'm dying to have ago at it actually.

But I get a bit competitive I'm afraid, something like this:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lilyw

OMG that is so funny!

Advertisement