Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E51 Cradle for CK-7W

• 10-04-2009 11:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get one of these? I'd prefer bricks and mortar, in the Naas/Newbridge area, but Dublin works too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Mini_Bar

You can get one on expansys

http://www.expansys.ie/p.aspx?i=169129

Note: As far as I know the charger only works with new versions of CK-7W so read the small print.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Mini_Bar wrote: »
    You can get one on expansys

http://www.expansys.ie/p.aspx?i=169129

Note: As far as I know the charger only works with new versions of CK-7W so read the small print.

Cheers

Was looking at that, and will probably go ahead with it. Went past numerours Vodafone/O2 stores in Naas/Newbridge this morning and they all said they're not made any more. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭pounder770

Mena wrote: »
    Cheers

Was looking at that, and will probably go ahead with it. Went past numerours Vodafone/O2 stores in Naas/Newbridge this morning and they all said they're not made any more. :confused:

They're correct,to a point...Nokia don't offer a cradle option anymore for the E51(or the 6300 or a lot of others!)
    The Brodit is a basic holder,with a little clamp to hold a charging pin(which,unless your CK-7W is pretty recent,you won't have,and can't be retro-fitted,as the older kits won't support the simple charge lead,just the standard d-connector)
    Hope this helps..:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

It does, thanks a mill :)

Advertisement